💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MTV VMAs 2017 preview video

Regina George

Featured Posts

Zombie
8 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Why is this such a discussion lol, idc if she didn't perform in that dress. It's an "iconic moment" for VMA's. But thats just my opinion

WELL, maybe the next preview is going to be about ICONIC VMAS RED CARPET OUTFITS that btw there's like 50000 iconic ones! this one was for performances.. period.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura
2 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Next week I suppose. Last year they announced it one month before the show :ph34r:

Gaga is coming to slay those nominations :selena:

Brolysskins
20 minutes ago, Zombie said:

WELL, maybe the next preview is going to be about ICONIC VMAS RED CARPET OUTFITS that btw there's like 50000 iconic ones! this one was for performances.. period.

Why are you being sassy, you can stop quoting me now. Idc about whatever you have to say if its in an annoying way. 

Gagaplayer315

Cant wait for Miley Cyrus to play the dollar store version of another Gaga era :excited2:

The Britney and Madonna references are so tired and tacky now idc come for me hoe 

tenor.gif

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

NIghtmareElm

They are worthless without Gaga.  Pretty sure both are not on good terms at the moment.  No meat dress.  The meat dress was one of the craziest and most iconic moments in VMA history.  

JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, Decodekid said:

another messy VMA's in the basket

WICRjAC.gif

Less and less celebrities are even making music videos. next year the VMA's will be renamed to LVMA's (Lyric Video Music Awards)

tenor.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

actuallylewis

So sad that there isn't a steak or any minor reference to Gaga... crazy - Amazing how they cling to two BIG Britney moments... even after that 'Make Me' performance

C1trus

I saw a snake in the vid. I wonder who that will be :oprah:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived