Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MTV VMAs 2017 preview video

Regina George

Featured Posts

joemayzzin
29 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

#NeverForget

ugh i remember seeing/hearing this and praying a little that this was the production for Perfect Illusion lol not disappointed at all with what she released but dayum i was shook after this video!! 

wish this was an actual song though cause its a great buildup/drop! 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

They didn't even say that the video was supposed to reflect nominees this year so why would that video indicate anything?

Anyway I trust Goldderby more than I trust GGD, and Goldderby's forum members have been predicting nominations for Gaga, unlike members from GAGADAILY.

The ones from December predicted it, the newer posts don't.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Regina George
1 hour ago, joemayzin said:

ugh i remember seeing/hearing this and praying a little that this was the production for Perfect Illusion lol not disappointed at all with what she released but dayum i was shook after this video!! 

Omg don't even mention it... :diane:

FentyGa
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

the only thing she's got going for her is her music, which is not doing well at all. So she'll definitely be attending since her tour does not start till September, And we all know Attendance = Nominations/wins

Her videos are amazing. Some of the best in pop culture these days.

n0ne
2 hours ago, joemayzin said:

It's an actual song 

https://myfreemp3.click/

Search "perfect illusion demo" it's the one with "instrumental" and it's length is 3:44

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

Watch this promo be better than the actual show :madge:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

PanPikus
30 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

When are the nominations being released?

Next week I suppose. Last year they announced it one month before the show :ph34r:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Stef
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

They didn't even say that the video was supposed to reflect nominees this year so why would that video indicate anything?

Anyway I trust Goldderby more than I trust GGD, and Goldderby's forum members have been predicting nominations for Gaga, unlike members from GAGADAILY.

Goldderby members arent used to our luck :poot::derpga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

not them ruining my favorite bop 'video killed the radio star' with that basic autotuned alternative mess

zakariah

I feel like they always use Britney's snake & Madonna's wedding dress to sell the award show. 

Like they're iconic and all but they overuse them both to the point they're not iconic if you know what I mean :spin: 

Zombie
5 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

In our dreams, lol. They didn't even include the meat dress in that video.. I was waiting for a floating steak lol

5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Sorry but the meat dress belongs there :nails:

But Gaga didn't perform in the meat dress? she didn't even perform that night 25qqcjq.gif

The snake and the dress are elements of performances not red carpet outfits

11 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I feel like they always use Britney's snake & Madonna's wedding dress to sell the award show. 

Like they're iconic and all but they overuse them both to the point they're not iconic if you know what I mean :spin: 

When someone tops those performances maybe they are going to include them? right now there's nothing more iconic so, they need to work with  the few options they have 25qqcjq.gif

Brolysskins
11 minutes ago, Zombie said:

But Gaga didn't perform in the meat dress? she didn't even perform that night 25qqcjq.gif

The snake and the dress are elements of performances not red carpet outfits

When someone tops those performances maybe they are going to include them? right now there's nothing more iconic so, they need to work with  the few options they have 25qqcjq.gif

Why is this such a discussion lol, idc if she didn't perform in that dress. It's an "iconic moment" for VMA's. But thats just my opinion

Archived