Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sorry Not Sorry To Debut At #53 On BB100

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

1. She has  11 hits so no she isn't unknown she is underrated 

2. Are you really saying female pop stars aren't in a bad place right now?

If they start releasing good music maybe they will start dominating pop music once again. But then again, pop girls can't always dominate. They did for years and people got tired. I feel that when taylor swift resurfaces, she'll be the only one slaying the charts. 

Regina George

Demi is so ****ing underrated.

Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

If they start releasing good music maybe they will start dominating pop music once again. But then again, pop girls can't always dominate. They did for years and people got tired. I feel that when taylor swift resurfaces, she'll be the only one slaying the charts. 

Yeah I completely agree on this but since I became interested in pop when they were already dominating I didnt know the female popstar domination cycle had to end temporarily 

LIFE IS GOOD

Delusional Aura
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Yeah I completely agree on this but since I became interested in pop when they were already dominating I didnt know the female popstar domination cycle had to end temporarily 

I was 11 when I found out about the good Gagz. So I think a lot of us didn't expect our pop girls to be pushed aside eventually :selena:

Ferrer Zorola
5 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I was 11 when I found out about the good Gagz. So I think a lot of us didn't expect our pop girls to be pushed aside eventually :selena:

I was in sixth grade when I knew about Madonna, Gwen and Avril then Kety and finally Gaga

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived