💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why are people like this ?

Enigma

Featured Posts

Enigma

Sorry for the clickbait title, I couldn't find any short enough formula to express my messy opinion :awkney:

So I read a bit about your expectations for the JWT, also what you liked / disliked from her previous tour, and I saw that many people want her to perform her balads and ''masterpieces'' from Joanne instead of iconic bops like DIC.

Also, many of you care more about the actual music than the performance / stage / outfits and all.

I was wondering why would you think this way ? Isn't it the point of a tour to party and bop your *** to hits while enjoying extra choreos and such ? 

Same goes for other artists. I don't get why people go to Adele's or Celine's (to an extent) tours :oprah: All they do (from all I know) - or most of the time - is standing there delivering AWESOME vocals but nothing exciting visually. 

Gaga's tours are (well, used to, we'll see how she does with the JWT) always so exciting. BTW had a kickass storyline and stage. The ARTPOP was a psychedelic and refreshing experience. Yet, most of you are saying they were not that great. 

For real, I don't want her to perform Hey Girl and co for 1 hour on a bland ass stage while wearing the same cowboy hat for 20 songs. I want something conceptual. Something bold. 

I can see you coming for me. Sue me. But I wanna hear your thots

cW1fuDx.gif

Anveeroy

Touch me touch me don't be sweet

love me love me please sue me

:selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Kermit

being in this fan-base we've had to resort to lowering our standards

so yeet all we want is some good vocals bc god knows we don't hear it enough

and we don't want her to get hurt on tour again

Spoiler

---BTWB---

Troy : Go out and break a leg Gags!!!!11!!

Gaga : ...okay

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Cuchulainn
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Same goes for other artists. I don't get why people go to Adele's or Celine's (to an extent) tours :oprah: All they do (from all I know) - or most of the time - is standing there delivering AWESOME vocals but nothing exciting visually. 

I am only going to speak on this point because I've never gone to a pop music concert.

Some people go to concerts SOLELY for good vocals. I used to go to a lot of classical music concerts because I enjoyed listening to the music. To some, big productions and dances take away from the musical quality. :shrug:

We all just have different preferences :D 

sipthistea

'Cause she's never done that before. And Joanne era is a perfect time for it :whitney:

She's already given us 4 tours to bop to. It's time to switch things and improve in the ballad/ vocal area. 

Spoiler

Plus, she's still having choreography for this tour. Idk what are you complaining about :madge:

I want choreos, I want visuals, I want bops, I want fan favorites outnumbering hits, I want all of that **** hunty 

22b6ffe1d17867f394bf16c3d70d41ea.jpg

Enigma
Just now, Creativek said:

I am only going to speak on this point because I've never gone to a pop music concert.

Some people go to concerts SOLELY for good vocals. I used to go to a lot of classical music concerts because I enjoyed listening to the music. To some, big productions and dances take away from the musical quality. :shrug:

We all just have different preferences :D 

I guess that makes sense but that just seems odd to me that vocals are more important to the fanbase when Gaga is a popstar known for her kickass visuals :oprah:

1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

Plus, she's still having choreography for this tour. Idk what are you complaining about :madge:

That can be for Bad Romance and such, but the vast majority of the show could be balads :neyde: And choreo doesn't mean visuals :sweat:

Decodekid

i want bops but I also wanna hear her piano ballads live and cry it out 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

sipthistea
7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I guess that makes sense but that just seems odd to me that vocals are more important to the fanbase when Gaga is a popstar known for her kickass visuals :oprah:

That can be for Bad Romance and such, but the vast majority of the show could be balads :neyde: And choreo doesn't mean visuals :sweat:

She served visuals at Coachella, so I think it'll be the same for this tour.

And she talked about the lightning as an main prop this time. I can guess it'll be something like this, but bigger: 

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Isn't it the point of a tour to party and bop your *** to hits while enjoying extra choreos and such ? 

Personally, I got my fill of that at the artRAVE. I only cried once (during BTW) and teared up a little during Gypsy. I want her to rip my heart out this time around :neyde:

Give us a 30 minute acoustic medley of Joanne, Grigio Girls, Million Reasons, Angel Down, and Til it Happens to You please :tony: but not in that order 'cause that's a little messy :tony:

And I also don't really care too much about visuals. I tend to close my eyes and absorb the atmosphere anyway. If she's on stage, I know I'll love the show so that's really all I care about :flutter:

🖤

lgaga1fan
7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

but the vast majority of the show could be balads :neyde: And choreo doesn't mean visuals :sweat:

Pretty sure that there are only like 3 ballads on Joanne, and the only other ones she may perform on tour would be Speechless, TEOG, and You and I. 

Enigma
Just now, PartySick said:

Personally, I got my fill of that at the artRAVE. I only cried once (during BTW) and teared up a little during Gypsy. I want her to rip my heart out this time around :neyde:

Give us a 30 minute acoustic medley of Joanne, Grigio Girls, Million Reasons, Angel Down, and Til it Happens to You please :tony: but not in that order 'cause that's a little messy :tony:

And I also don't really care too much about visuals. I tend to close my eyes and absorb the atmosphere anyway. If she's on stage, I know I'll love the show so that's really all I care about :flutter:

Yeah I tend to forget that most of you actually went to the previous shows :neyde:

I'm here for emotional songs, don't get me wrong. Angel Down is a must. Til it Happens to You is a masterpiece and I'd love it. Same goes for the other ones if they are inserted well.

I just don't want her to loose time on songs like Hey Girl or Come To Mama, who don't have this tour feeling. Yes, her vocals on them are great, but vocals can choke if she's going to skip ARTPOP bops for these two :madge:

Enigma
Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Pretty sure that there are only like 3 ballads on Joanne, and the only other ones she may perform on tour would be Speechless, TEOG, and You and I.

I didn't mean balads tbh, more like songs in the range of Come To Mama or Sinner's Prayer. And 3 songs is huge on a setlist made of 20-25 songs... I would be mad if she skipped Applause for this :duck:

Just now, Enigma said:

Yeah I tend to forget that most of you actually went to the previous shows :neyde:

I'm here for emotional songs, don't get me wrong. Angel Down is a must. Til it Happens to You is a masterpiece and I'd love it. Same goes for the other ones if they are inserted well.

I just don't want her to loose time on songs like Hey Girl or Come To Mama, who don't have this tour feeling. Yes, her vocals on them are great, but vocals can choke if she's going to skip ARTPOP bops for these two :madge:

tbh I don't like Hey Girl, Come to Mama OR Angel Down. I don't like the way she approached those :stalkga:

I prefer Dope, Brown Eyes, You and I, Speechless, Fooled Me Again, Let Love Down, Wonderful, Princess Die, Poker Face acoustic version, etc

I don't want Poker Face acoustic version though, because everyone knows Poker Face original is her best bop

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, AIex said:

tbh I don't like Hey Girl, Come to Mama OR Angel Down. I don't like the way she approached those :stalkga:

I prefer Dope, Brown Eyes, You and I, Speechless, Fooled Me Again, Let Love Down, Wonderful, Princess Die, Poker Face acoustic version, etc

I don't want Poker Face acoustic version though, because everyone knows Poker Face original is her best bop

I would love to hear Dope and Speechless, y'all hate dope but ****, those performances at artRave were amazing 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived