💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

@Fernster7 Thank you. This person has done nothing lately but spread negativity and be a self-righteous, annoyance to everybody but themselves.

No problem! It just makes me mad that someone who is so against everything that it's negative in the world can say stuff like that. Truly disgusting.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

the thing that pisses me off is that she didn't even say anything about the postponement and still acts like nothing's up. in my point of view she's making it look like she doesn't even have time to tweet an apologize but still she's out and about with her boyfriend. i don't know but i find it really weird and a bit disrespectful 

Because she has a life outside of her career

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

outtahere12428
Just now, SpookyKid said:

Because she has a life outside of her career

that's no excuse for not writing a 140 character apologize :huh:

SpookyKid
Just now, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

Why does she need to apologize? someone died? she just didn't do a performance

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

With a link to the song she was going to perform there and the MV.:giggle:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Tan Fei
4 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Yes, but she stayed at the show that lasted 2-3 hours with her boyfriend. Even after her songs. She obv has time for things she wants to do... 

shes there for her good friend . shes there to relax , enjoy the show and music with family.  i see nothing wrong with that . its not like she bring her band to perform there instead of dive bar . and with regards to the postponement .they alr reassured new date will be set.  i dont see why pple keep harping on it . just move on . stay positive n be appreciative 

JR Gg
27 minutes ago, Lanius said:

Why is she still associating with this old fart? It's not 2014 anymore

Calling a legend an old fart, smmr Gags friend :neyde: Rude. Lanius WHO :selena:

Fernster7
30 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I agree that people are taking it way too seriously but she's been saying she has this incredible out of this world relationship with her fans but she can't tweet about a cancelled performance? I understand people who are mad about it.

Personally, it makes me mad too because I wss truly excited for the Dive Bar, if it was about something else I'd probably be like 'whatever'.

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, Tan Fei said:

shes there for her good friend . shes there to relax , enjoy the show and music with family.  i see nothing wrong with that . its not like she bring her band to perform there instead of dive bar . and with regards to the postponement .they alr reassured new date will be set.  i dont see why pple keep harping on it . just move on . stay positive n be appreciative 

:golfclap:

SpookyKid
Just now, Fernster7 said:

I agree that people are taking it way too seriously but she's been saying she has this incredible out of this world relationship with her fans but she can't tweet about a cancelled performance? I understand people who are mad about it.

Personally, it makes me mad too because I wss truly excited for the Dive Bar, if it was about something else I'd probably be like 'whatever'.

With the horrible things her fans say to her (even bashing Tony on this thread) she doesn't really owe us anything, we don't deserve it

outtahere12428
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

a performance we were all anticipating because SHE hyped us but okay

outtahere12428
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

she's been saying she has this incredible out of this world relationship with her fans but she can't tweet about a cancelled performance

:golfclap:

sara57
4 minutes ago, merlot said:

lol is she supposed to work 24/7? isn't she allowed to have some fun? 

she's not a robot sweetie

She isn't. But she just cancelled one event because she is "deep in rehearsals" and has no time for it so it's somehow logical not to see her singing with Tony and going out on a date with Christian at this point. Nobody says she isn't allowed to do anything it's her life after all but her tour starts in two weeks and she started rehearsing two weeks ago and says she's "busy". But like I said, she has time for things she wants to do, and for the other ones, no. :toofunny:

Archived