Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

theahsfan
Just now, Emigrante said:

yeah, let's just jump to another argument, cause previous one failed. :sis:

Well that was the reason I mentioned rehearsals cause she cancelled her Vegas DB show because she was too busy rehearsing for the JWT

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Well that was the reason I mentioned rehearsals cause she cancelled her Vegas DB show because she was too busy rehearsing for the JWT

Well then, it was way more involved than what you have made up in your mind. 

Miel

She sang Cheek to Cheek, and what other song?

I really love their duets. Even though it's not her original music, it really brings me back to 2014/15, which had some of the most positive vibes in her whole career.

3 points in and ready for more

sara57
11 minutes ago, Miel said:

She sang Cheek to Cheek, and what other song?

I really love their duets. Even though it's not her original music, it really brings me back to 2014/15, which had some of the most positive vibes in her whole career.

The Lady is a Tramp I think. 

14 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

This thread is the reason I resent this fanbase at times.

As if making this little surprise appearance to support her friend took any preparation at all as opposed to the dive bar that would have. Y'all literally look for things to be angry about with her. It's so dumb.

Anyway, she looks amazing.

She owes us everything I guess. Every moment of her life belongs to us and our wants and desires. She's not allowed to support her friends or date who she wants because we don't like it and doesn't align with our priorities for her.

thatfoxyfeeling

I could kill this bish but at the same time imagine how many of those people in the audience she has converted to a Gaga fan, like they're probably gonna go watch her film and buy LG6. :selena:

theahsfan
7 hours ago, romonster said:

Some people in here acting like she has to be locked up in rehearsals every minute till August. :rip:

No, this woman has her free time and will do a surprise performance with her best friend if she pleases. Singing jazz evidently makes her very happy and relaxed and she wasn't required to rehearse for it or travel anywhere as she lives there.

I'd hope people would understand that a Dive Bar Show (full rehearsals, new setlist, different city and venue, lots of time and costs) can't be compared to something like this.

She'd have to sit down for like 30 minutes to perform a few songs that she knows by heart

gagasgirl
5 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Tickets weren't on sale to the public for this show. I'd imagine it was like all the other dive bar shows where tickets were given to select locals in the industry. Fans literally didn't lose anything in this.

Oh okay. I wasn't aware of that. Still, the "tickets" to the show I tried to go to were free, it just annoyed me that we had to present a "physical copy" of what I deemed non-existent. I've always wondered how people get tickets to the Dive Bar Shows 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

teenagechrist

They are so cute together, they make my heart melt.

Can we talk about how amazing her voice sounds? She is on fire lately!

feeling so hot tamale

LittleLion

I find very classy that she have this amazing friendship with this old man, clearly she loves talent and music, if i were a popstar i would be friends with Madonna

Buddy

95% of this thread is people talking **** on the fanbase for being "bad fans" .... I'm reading the thread backwards and I still haven't seen a post complaining. 

I swear, fans complaining about how "toxic" this fanbase is are more annoying than the people who actually complain. 

MonsterBlogNews
13 hours ago, MonsterBlogNews said:

THE LADY IS A TRAMP 

13 hours ago, MonsterBlogNews said:

Archived