💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drag Queen exposes Katy Perry

gag

Featured Posts

Impostor

That is funny... I bet if it were Gaga calling they would probably answer, although it's not the first time Katy is trying to explore these queens and it's not right. Take note Katy:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

We've been knew for Katy's management to do ANYTHING to get her more exposure.

In my messy era.

Cerny

What? It was an offer, I believe there might be some Drag Queens that would do it for exposure, what's the problem here, really? Just decline the offer and move on.

RAMROD
Just now, Cerny said:

What? It was an offer, I believe there might be some Drag Queens that would do it for exposure, what's the problem here, really? Just decline the offer and move on.

It is unethical. You don't go to someone and ask them to work for free, there are bills need to be paid.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yASSsss
12 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

:reductive: Oh ****, truly her ARTPOP era. People now trying to bring her down. :laughga:-

--

I'm pretty sure Katy wouldn't have done that. 

do you know her personally? :oprah: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Cerny
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is unethical. You don't go to someone and ask them to work for free, there are bills need to be paid.

It depends on your priorities, as I said some might do it for the exposure, which can also bring you more offers and money later. 

My Enigma Heart

Looks like Katy needs to renew her illuminati contract ASAP. :classy:

Levine
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Especially since you're a MEGA popstar linked to a billionaire label. Like are people really gonna defend her?

So she wants to put drag queens in yet another video? :toofunny: I'm so glad she's over. 

Mary Jane Wayne

It's her management though, Katy has almost nothing to do with this 

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Cerny said:

It depends on your priorities, as I said some might do it for the exposure, which can also bring you more offers and money later. 

Really? You don't understand how drag scenes are, do you? Most queens live on tips from guest performing at clubs, and booking fees

What offers exactly? Drag scenes are not like the show biz you know. If they wanna get more offers, they best bet are being on RuPaul Drag Race, even in this show, all the queens still paid per episode until eliminated. Nobody's doing work for free, hun.

Just now, Levine said:

Especially since you're a MEGA popstar linked to a billionaire label. Like are people really gonna defend her?

So she wants to put drag queens in yet another video? :toofunny: I'm so glad she's over. 

Right? She worth millions and expected to pay nothing to people who work harder than her for a burrito!

And agree, she likely just gonna use these queens as props anyway. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Panchecco

I wonder which video is it... Swish Swish? 

btw she needs to stop, she clearly JUST wanted to have Drag Queens to "clear" her name after the SNL accusations

yASSsss

she's trying so hard to pander to the LGBTQ community and its not working.

Remember when she randomly appeared on RPDR finale and no one cared :selena:.A lot of people were actually mad to see her

"TV: So I have to talk about Katy Perry’s quick video appearance, in which she wished luck to Sasha Velour. I’ve heard that in many gay bars, people actively booed the whole time that she was on screen."

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/rupauls-drag-race-season-9-finale-recap

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Cerny
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Really? You don't understand how drag scenes are, do you? Most queens live on tips from guest performing at clubs, and booking fees

What offers exactly? Drag scenes are not like the show biz you know. If they wanna get more offers, they best bet are being on RuPaul Drag Race, even in this show, all the queens still paid per episode until eliminated. Nobody's doing work for free, hun.. 

Theater, movies, don't you think Drag Queens can make it to the mainstream? Tv shows. I believe they need more exposure, they're too good to be limited to clubs.

If you want money exclusively you can always decline, she seems to be the only one making a fuss out of this. What about the other Queens? It seems like she wants some free exposure on the internet after all.

Archived