💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drag Queen exposes Katy Perry

gag

Featured Posts

I had a huge feeling it was Katy the other day when Vicky first started tweeting about it lmao

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

Side note- it'd be different, I think, if it were underground drag queens who are barely starting out and need the exposure, because being in a Katy Perry video, no matter how irrelevant she is currently or how badly she's underperforming, would be a MAJOR once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for such drag queens, but her team is tryna "hire" professional, already-known queens :sweat:

TheFame Monster
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am surprised.. not :poot:

Everyone who are not blinded by her can already see her entire woke era is just frontin', it just goes skin deep, I mean we are talking about someone who never attends any LGBTQ rally or parade but got awarded as one of activist representing the community here!

But I Kissed A Girl started a conversation:poot:

Talent
11 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

Did Gaga paid them for Applesauce lyric video?

It was a normal paid gig, yes. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

Did Gaga paid them for Applesauce lyric video?

vampires-kiss.jpg

Just now, TheFame Monster said:

But I Kissed A Girl started a conversation:poot:

Not the smart kind of convo :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HOTNebraskaGuy
56 minutes ago, Kermit said:

If I had the opportunity to be in a music video that'll gain MILLIONS of hits, then i'd definitely go along for the experience and the fun involved.

I'm not getting too deep into the exploitation theory because I honestly feel like that if you need to be paid to have fun then you aren't having the right type of fun.

But, I guess everybody's got it out for the us LGBT members all the time? 

This. If I was asked to be in a music video with Katy Perry I wouldn't ask how much am I getting paid, I'd ask how much would I HAVE to pay :sweat:

Some of these people... have extremely huge egos. It's ok to desire pay but to go on a rant after... completely unprofessional.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Gaga Lazuli

All of you saying that just because is Katy Perry one shouldnt care about being paid. Are you serious? Is giving away your art and image. Is like if someone does a painting and an X Singer uses it as an album cover or whatevs, and the artist of the painting is not expected to get paid for it because the X artist is a big artist. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

SlayGagaloo

oh wow

the last tweet :air: :sharon:

so first Drag queens then Gretchen and now Drag queens again? :ladyhaha: she's still trying 

Over.

venusxillusion

oh lord, nothing can go right for her.  I don't even know what to think

Mr Ricky

:reductive: Oh ****, truly her ARTPOP era. People now trying to bring her down. :laughga:-

--

I'm pretty sure Katy wouldn't have done that. 

Crossfit

AmenTheNight

This doesn't have anything to do with Katy herself, but with her management.

Archived