💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drag Queen exposes Katy Perry

gag

Featured Posts

plasticalice

Katy is honestly ****ing pathetic. It's infuriating that no one calls her out on stuff like this and keep acting like she a perfect little cupcake.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole

I kinda knew this side of her. I mean she always came off as homophobic in some way

Hello Gaga

JgHaus78
10 hours ago, Kermit said:

If I had the opportunity to be in a music video that'll gain MILLIONS of hits, then i'd definitely go along for the experience and the fun involved.

I'm not getting too deep into the exploitation theory because I honestly feel like that if you need to be paid to have fun then you aren't having the right type of fun.

But, I guess everybody's got it out for the us LGBT members all the time? 

I love makeup and everything about it but I would NEVER do it for free for someone just because they're a celebrity or it would get me exposure.

evgenigerm2
11 hours ago, Ibo said:

Katy exploiting the LGBT community?

tenor.gif

she's exploiting the whole pop culture by using what's trendy so she can become more popular - the backpack kid on SNL, Migos, Nicki, Gretchen, live stream for her album release with the most popular people on the internet, I'm disgusted

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

South Blonde

Well, usually extras, or people who just make small cameos, don't get paid. But in return they get a lot of exposure, which is what they truly need as artists and performers. Just because she is a drag queen it doesn't mean Katy's being homophobic or exploiting the gay community. Y'all should relax a bit... :neyde:

Spoiler

But don't get me wrong, I still think her affection towards the LGBT community is not genuine but that's another story... :reductive:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

retroglamx
11 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I'm glad Gaga & ASIB can't relate

gurl, don't jinx it

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

zakariah
Just now, retroglamx said:

gurl, don't jinx it

Gaga would never let this kind of sh!t happen

Supersonic
1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

Well, usually extras, or people who just make small cameos, don't get paid. But in return they get a lot of exposure, which is what they truly need as artists and performers. Just because she is a drag queen it doesn't mean Katy's being homophobic or exploiting the gay community. Y'all should relax a bit... :neyde:

Reveal hidden contents

But don't get me wrong, I still think her affection towards the LGBT community is not genuine but that's another story... :reductive:

I mean, if I was a drag queen and didn't get paid for an appearance, I wouldn't even bother showing up in drag. It takes a lot of time, money & effort to get ready and let's be honest: Being a music video for a commercial flop doesn't give the commercial exposure that would warrant no pay.

Willam & Detox both appeared in Rihanna's S&M video for like 2 seconds, and I'm sure as well they got paid (especially Willam because she does nothing without a paycheck)

retroglamx
Just now, Aquarius said:

Gaga would never let this kind of sh!t happen

Of course SHE wouldn't but what about the rest of the industry and people working around her.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

South Blonde
Just now, Supersonic said:

I mean, if I was a drag queen and didn't get paid for an appearance, I wouldn't even bother showing up in drag. It takes a lot of time, money & effort to get ready and let's be honest: Being a music video for a commercial flop doesn't give the commercial exposure that would warrant no pay.

Willam & Detox both appeared in Rihanna's S&M video for like 2 seconds, and I'm sure as well they got paid (especially Willam because she does nothing without a paycheck)

Sure, but if you're not okay with doing it for free, just say no. You don't have to rant on twitter about it because you expected a paycheck which they never promised you.

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

But Katy is so woke, she would never 

9FXPxMb.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

Sure, but if you're not okay with doing it for free, just say no. You don't have to rant on twitter about it because you expected a paycheck which they never promised you.

I think most people expect a paycheck when they're asked for their services or working...

Supersonic
Just now, South Blonde said:

I mean it just happens VERY frequently that queer talent (like drag queens) get asked to WORK with no monetary compensation for the 'exposure'. And it's not ok on a lot of levels imo. The problem just doesn't dissolve if you talk it out privately (and probably fall on deaf ears). Adressing it publically not only gives you control over the narrative, it also shows other people "don't f*cking treat us like we're circus animals who do tricks whenever they're asked" and informs other queer performers as well over who is actually interested in paying your labour and who is asking for favors and will never return them.

Noah
10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I understand why Katy wouldn't pay Vicky tho. No one else does, why should she?

mariah-shades.gif

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Supersonic
Just now, Noah said:

I understand why Katy wouldn't pay Vicky tho. No one else does, why should she?

mariah-shades.gif

"Why is the least famous one the mean one?"

:chica:

Archived