22 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Cause the gays on here love him for his music? :selena:

They should. He's actually pretty talented :music:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
3 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

I wanna participate but I feel like only like 3 of Artists will make it; since GGD thinks Male artists only exist to spread sexism.

cuca.gif

You can try your luck. There's 1 male artist in the top 20, which hasn't happened the past 2 years :poot:

2 hours ago, F AM E said:

Shawn Mendes is cumming :gaysia:

2 hours ago, Clever Username said:

Are you saying that GGD's favorite hunty will not be in the Top 10? :oprah::poot: 

2 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

With 0 votes so far I wouldn't be so sure :poot:

He's definately in my Top 10 :heart:

Glittertinks

This sounds interesting, I'll try to send my rankings until Saturday latest :excited2:

Clever Username
15 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

You can try your luck. There's 1 male artist in the top 10, which hasn't happened the past 2 years :poot:

Great... my three male votes are gonna be cancelled then :madge::poot: 

Born To Slay

I find it weird that Britney was higher the year she released Pretty Girls then the year she released the pop masterpiece Glory. 

n0ne
1 hour ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I'll do this but gosh this is gonna be hard idek lol

Mte

I know my top 2 after Gaga but i'm not sure about my remaining 8. Plus I wish my remaining 8 could get equal points with just my top 2 getting extra points :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne

Let's be real. Most people aren't going to pick their 3 least favorite artists. They are going to list 3 artists they don't like as much that they know a lot of other people will be voting for.

It happens all the time with megarates with people giving songs below a 5 just to boost their favorite songs.

cuca.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Gypsy Life
1 hour ago, Clever Username said:

Great... my three male votes are gonna be cancelled then :madge::poot: 

Whoop. I even meant top 20. :poot:

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Let's be real. Most people aren't going to pick their 3 least favorite artists. They are going to list 3 artists they don't like as much that they know a lot of other people will be voting for.

It happens all the time with megarates with people giving songs below a 5 just to boost their favorite songs.

Only 2 artists have taken a big hit in their points by the negative votes so far. It's not as bad as I expected it.

cuca.gif

Archived