💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne World Tour going to Mexico

Mabel

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

Hope she does the rest of Latin American too... she said she would come here everytime she was on tour

No ArtRave

No C2C tour

:/ 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ShockPop

To sell out Latin America you need to stay away alot to create demand. It's why tours there are huge but rare.

Ricardo
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

To sell out Latin America you need to stay away alot to create demand. It's why tours there are huge but rare.

girl she's been away since 2012 :selena: I'd say 5 yrs is a lot to create demand

I'm only talking Mexico here but Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Paul McCartney, Adele, Harry Styles, Ariana Grande, U2 among others they have all performed/or plan to perform more than one date. This isn't about show promoters not trying to bring international artist, I'm starting to believe Gaga and her team are the ones not interested in touring Mexico and I don't understand why since it's clear she would sell out a show in minutes 

Enzo

"Everytime When I Tour I'll Come To Argentina"

Lies,Lies,Lies

When Gaga,whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ViviLittleM

Are you sure about the post quickly deleted? If so it slays.

10 hours ago, Mabel said:

Back in February, Estadio BBVA Bancomer posted on Facebook that Gaga was in talks to perform at their venue in early 2018.

Today, five months later, they posted "Are you ready?" and a Joanne gif, but the post was quickly deleted. Some fans have been asking them about it but it seems like they haven't replied to anybody, at least not yet.

The Estadio BBVA Bancomer is a soccer stadium located in Monterrey, Mexico. Justin Bieber held a concert there back in February.

I'm hoping for at least one date in Mexico city, but she should totally go to Monterrey and Guadalajara too! :giveup:

But tbh, I don't have many hopes of this being true :madge:

Roronoa Zoro

I think Gaga is waiting to start the tour. Obviously she is adding more dates through the tour.

Just think:
Monster Ball. 203 (I believe) shows. She visited North America, Asia & Europe. 
BTW Ball. 98 shows. She visited every continent. 
artRAVE. 79 shows. North America, Europe, Oceania & Asia. 
JWT. 60 shows. NA & Europe. 

At least, she needs to add Oceania & Asian shows.   

We have till november maybe, because on BTW Ball she announced Latin American leg one month before it started. If she does not announce dates in that month, every hope will be dead because the last leg ends on december.

Archived