1. 1. Do you think ASIB will succeed or flop. I hope it doesn't flop

• A Razzie Is Born
    • An Oscar Is Born

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

I just found out that the sequel to 1964 movie-'Mary Poppins' will be releasing next year in December. I don't think Gaga or ASIB stands a chance against this movie.:selena:

From wiki-

"Mary Poppins was released on August 27, 1964, to universal acclaim, receiving a total of thirteen Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture – an unsurpassed record for any other film released by Walt Disney Studios – and won five; Best Actress for Andrews, Best Film Editing, Best Original Music Score, Best Visual Effects, and Best Original Song for "Chiim Cher-eem Ch"

:selena: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ItsTommyBitch

Probably mediocre reviews and a razzie. Like, it wont be bad enough to deserve one, but because its Gaga and Cooper and theres people like Willam in it, they'll nominate them anyway because popstars crossing over to film is always seem as transgressive for some reason; like, they are expected to fail.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

NintendoMONSTER

I don't think it will flop completely. ASIB is a legendary movie. But I'm not sure if  it can get an Oscar... maybe for the Soundtrack :pray:

XXXXX
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

I just found out that the sequel to 1964 movie-'Mary Poppins' will be releasing next year in December. I don't think Gaga or ASIB stands a chance against this movie.:selena:

From wiki-

"Mary Poppins was released on August 27, 1964, to universal acclaim, receiving a total of thirteen Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture – an unsurpassed record for any other film released by Walt Disney Studios – and won five; Best Actress for Andrews, Best Film Editing, Best Original Music Score, Best Visual Effects, and Best Original Song for "Chiim Cher-eem Ch"

:awkney:

NintendoMONSTER
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

From wiki-

Oh sh*t... i hope this movie flops :selena:

Born To Slay

I'm hoping it becomes as big as Grease was and becomes a legendary accomplishment for Gaga, where the songs are still sang by people in 30 years.

yASSsss
Just now, NintendoMONSTER said:

Oh sh*t... i hope this movie flops :selena:

There are three musicals releasing next year-ASIB,Mary Poppins sequel and Mamma Mia 2 

its going to be intense :selena:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

MonsterPaws

I mean...if the acting is as bad as in AHS, then...

Spoiler

And don't tell me she won a Golden Globe. I know it, and I'm surprised myself :emma:

But I'm gonna stay optimistic and hope for the best. Gaga is a talented artist in music, but when it comes to acting, she has her highs and lows (MTN, and that movie with the guns and stuff).

Archived