lmfao sis, you're a mess

I know
giphy.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
6 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Imagine Farrah being in ur top 3 fave drag queens....

Imagine having good taste-nevermind, you can't
giphy.gif

On 7/15/2017 at 2:01 AM, willam said:

"for someone who touts professionalism..." 

YET you're the one who's badmouthing me on a Gaga forum for an interview I gave via email? Wow. I know exactly how I answer questions about RuPaul's Drag Race. My motto is "brevity is the soul of wit." I keep it short and try to make a joke or an eye roll. Next time, I'll be sure to **** rainbows and dance sugarplum fairy dances for you. Also, I do email interviews for a variety of emails. 1. I travel a lot to different time zones (over 30 countries in 5 years) and sleep during the day and keep odd hours and rest my voice as much as possible because i sing over shitty sound systems in bars. 2.  I've been misquoted so many times and one of those instances led to a nice cease & desist letter from a company that had an option to sue me for breaking an NDA. So I try to stay as in control of my own narrative as possible.

Creep on.

WILLAM

Sorry but who are you?

RAMROD
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

Sorry but who are you?

What?

She is RuPaul Drag Race alumni and also appeared in many TV shows prior and after

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 7/10/2017 at 11:25 AM, bujibu said:

I have some tea about Willam:

I was writing a story for a local LGBT magazine about one of RuPaul's touring drag shows and Willam was a part of it. My editor scored an interview with Willam and assigned me to do it and I was super excited. It was a simple, short Q&A story which is like, easy peasy.

Anyway my editor forwarded me his manager's info and connected with them. Usually in my Q&A's I just do them over the phone as coinciding schedules can be difficult. Anyway his manager gets back to me and is all "Just forward me your questions by email, he'll answer them and send them back to me, to send to you." I was like huh ok, well whatever.

So the main story was about the show, not Willam. So my first initial questions that were about Willam he answered energetically, but when I transitioned toward asking questions about the show he completely turned off, sending me unusable material. For someone who touts professionalism I'd think he knows how to do a simple Q&A without being a ****. Like I get it, he probably does a gajillion of these all the time, but everyone has repetitive aspects about their jobs. 

Like girl, you're a drag queen, a very talented one at that. But I've interviewed grammy award winners with more tact than you. I'm used to Willam's style of comedy but I thought the way the Q&A was done was unprofessional, especially for someone who touts it/being around in the entertainment business/etc. 

You interviewed Grammy nominated artists?   Lucky.

Just now, RAMROD said:

What?

She is RuPaul Drag Race alumni and also appeared in many TV shows prior and after

:oprah: i dont watch that

RAMROD
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

:oprah: i dont watch that

Here

monsterdino
22 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Imagine having good taste-nevermind, you can't
giphy.gif

imagine being this delusional tho....ajdnksajnd lmfao I can't

go to a drag show for once, then you'll truly see what drag queen is and does

Poope MOnster

Willam talents draq queen who always dedicate his hard works

( i saw him everywhere try to promote his works even on reddits / youtube / here etc )

even some joke from him sometime a bit too much careless to me but that it his character his works his humor come from

( also not everyone need to be nice all the time. He can choose anyone to be friendly too if he need too if he get profit from )

He got my RESPECT :golfclap: 

(Just finish watch A Lacefront Like This behind the scene such a creative hard worker team)

and about "No One" who not show his identity and talk **** with no receipt about him 

talk **** about gaga lead role movie and spread negativity about something that not even come out yet

........................:awkney:

RAMROD
Just now, Epione said:

OMG we have stars here now. :air:

We always have, some news site too. But they just lurks most of the time :giggle:

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

imagine being this delusional tho....ajdnksajnd lmfao I can't

go to a drag show for once, then you'll truly see what drag queen is and does

I can't help that I like Farrah. I'm not judging by how she performs, (although I'm taking that into mind) I'm more so judging personality, looks as well as how much I'd wanna see her live. I'm also 16 so I can't help not going to drag shows.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived