Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Red
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Omg Pilotwings :giveup: Brings me back to my childhood because we had it on the Nintendo 64 and it was so much fun to be flying around the islands and going through hoops and taking pictures :cryga: Haven't played it on 3DS though

It was FLAW FREE, OMG. The 3D was the best. And I could not live my life in peace till I got all the info points around the island (there was a game you had to fly around the island on a plane to collect those points, I think there was over 150).

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red
2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

also are there any Nintendogs/Cats fans here? I have both games on DS and 3DS 

I played on the DS for like, a month, those virtual dogs were more needy than my real dogs :awkney: 

Darcklighter22

Posted Swich Code in the Splatoon 2 thread but can again :)

SW-1755-2763-7401

So Hyped for Splatoon 2 and enjoying Breath of the wild DLC pac 1 :lolly:

GeoDude

SW-4965-4286-8395I wasn't tagged, but would like to add monsters to my friends. 

For now I have Zelda, Mario Kart 8, Street Fighter

Haroon
9 minutes ago, glamourxx said:

SW-4965-4286-8395I wasn't tagged, but would like to add monsters to my friends. 

For now I have Zelda, Mario Kart 8, Street Fighter

I just tagged the people that I'd seen had posted in some of the Nintendo Switch/Splatoon/etc threads, I don't mean to exclude anyone :omg:

Haroon
Just now, JaneTheC said:

Why haven't I gotten any friend suggestions :wtf:

All of the Switch codes so far are in the OP, add them :woohoo:

JaneTheC
Just now, Haroon said:

All of the Switch codes so far are in the OP, add them :woohoo:

But it would seem like I'm desperate :poot:  

GeoDude
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I just tagged the people that I'd seen had posted in some of the Nintendo Switch/Splatoon/etc threads, I don't mean to exclude anyone :omg:

Awesome thanks!

Haroon
On 7/7/2017 at 9:08 PM, Creativek said:

Is anyone familiar with the Zelda randomizers?

Zelda 1 and Zelda ALTTP randomizers have a big following on twitch. The randomizers basically do what you would assume, take everything in the game (items / pendants / hearts.. everything) and put them in locations that they wouldn't normally be in. It adds a huge level of variety and depth to races and playthroughs. I find them very enjoyable to watch.

https://www.twitch.tv/speedgaming - This channel often features the Zelda ALTTP randomizers

https://www.twitch.tv/skybilz - She plays Zelda 1 randomizers quite often, usually offers good commentary as well.

Oooh I've never heard of that but it does sound pretty cool :O I've never actually played through a Zelda game twice but I think that adds total replayability :woohoo: 

On 7/7/2017 at 9:27 PM, Korok said:

Does anyone else get chills watching this? 

Majorly, so stunning :giveup: I remember when Twilight Princess' trailer came out I used to watch that constantly, like I had it downloaded on my computer :cryga:

On 7/8/2017 at 7:26 AM, Kylie Jenner said:

After a long 7 years of being lost I found my old friend, my DSi :air: It had the Super Princess Peach chip in it so I decided to play it. 

OMG SUPER PRINCESS PEACH! One of my all time favourite DS games, that beautiful and heartfelt story of Perry :cryga: Also, go Peach for inventing feminism :applause:

NintendoMONSTER
23 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Posted Swich Code in the Splatoon 2 thread but can again :)

SW-1755-2763-7401

So Hyped for Splatoon 2 and enjoying Breath of the wild DLC pac 1 :lolly:

There is a Splatoon 2 thread? :giveup: i have to join as soon as possible :giveup:

NintendoMONSTER

Thank you for making this incredible hub @Haroon :hug: I really appreciate that :pray:

My friend code is: SW-4360-2847-6315 

Username: Stefan 

I'll try to add everyone :hug:

Haroon

OMG GUYS :giveup: So I was browsing online about which Switch stuff I'll eventually get and it said that pre-orders for the SNES Classic were being taken in some GAME stores (subject to availabiliy) so I was like "oooh :O". I ended up going to the local shopping place for some other stuff and thought I'd just have a random look in the game shop and turns out they were doing it, SO I PRE-ORDERED IT AND IT'S SECURED :woot:

4 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Thank you for making this incredible hub @Haroon :hug: I really appreciate that :pray:

My pleasure :sara: 

Archived