Lion Heart
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not me sending goodbye messages and you guys bouncing :air: 

You did say that was your last battle :sweat::yennefer:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Awakened M
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

Set a weekly alarm, that’s what I had for GGD movie night :awesome: 

Omg just seeing that gif makes the music play in my mind with the “Welcome to Maaario Kart” :giveup: Nostalgia’s for geeks :cryga: 

I’ll have to check it out, sounds interesting because Battlefield already seems small to me :toofunny: Oooh I’ll look into Pikmin then, after Animal Crossing I’m open to trying more calming and less intense games :nick:

Omg I just checked your profile :udidnt: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZACHARY :woot: :woot: :woot: Hope you have a fun and wonderful celebration :runhug: :heart:

How exciting :gaycat: Sending positive vibes that it’s smooth and un-stressful :woohoo: 

Thank you, my dear.:hug:You're always such a positive spirit in these parts. Don't ever lose your way.:bradley: Stay safe. You are loved. PeriodT. :diane:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Lion Heart

I was doing Smash Battles Online and this guy used Bayonetta and I swear I didn't land a single hit until I reached like 90 damage. :triggered:

Also I designed a few stages for Smash Bros if anyone wants the codes I can post them. One is inspired by Super Mario World Stage 1, another is the Koholint Island cover, the other is Raphael from Yoshi's Story, and the last one is from DK 64 Creepy Castle. 

Haroon

@aaron l @Aqua Mars @Auralegends @Awakened M @BadMonster @BalmungBard @Benji @Braianns @buttsicle @ChavaWM @Craven Moorecox @Cuchulainn @Daenerys @Darcklighter22 @darkgaga @Deano @DeluluSwine @DiegoMonster @Dolce Vita @edselink @Eido @FATCAT @ferretti @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Godmatica @homomo @ilocorB @JaneTheC @Jenina @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Kimchi Fetus @Knife @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LadyxGaGa @Lady Rah Rah @Lion Heart @LoanSPW @LoathingReality @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @LoveNathe @MAC @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @Modern Ecstasy2 @MonsterJay @MrGreen @msisux @Nicoo @NintendoMONSTER @OneC @Pamelaisley @papergangster @PG lol @Poker @PopMonstre @PoshLife @PrinceOfTheStorm @Punktious @RAYA.core @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @RudraCNG @Skoden @slayo @SonOfAphrodite @Staryu @StopCallingMe @StressedOut @Teal Ambition @theadamcreator @TheOriginalOne @Tom Nook @tthen @uo111 @vinster13 @Widows Kiss @WORLDofGAGA @YourWhiskyMouth @Zander @Zed @Zilla

Anyone free and up for playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and/or Super Smash Bros Ultimate in 12 hours? :woohoo:

On 8/10/2020 at 4:13 AM, Awakened M said:

Thank you, my dear.:hug:You're always such a positive spirit in these parts. Don't ever lose your way.:bradley: Stay safe. You are loved. PeriodT. :diane:

That's so nice of you to say :omg: Thank you so much :cryga: I love you guys so much :giveup:

1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

I was doing Smash Battles Online and this guy used Bayonetta and I swear I didn't land a single hit until I reached like 90 damage. :triggered:

Also I designed a few stages for Smash Bros if anyone wants the codes I can post them. One is inspired by Super Mario World Stage 1, another is the Koholint Island cover, the other is Raphael from Yoshi's Story, and the last one is from DK 64 Creepy Castle. 

I was watching a Bayonetta combo video the other day and just stunned, there are so many ways to rack up so much damage so quickly and it's so frustrating to try to escape the combos and having her catch you still :selena:

Definitely up for playing your stages when we're online next :excited: Post the codes too though please :party:

Lion Heart

I'll post them in the morning. :nick:

Lion Heart

@Haroon Sorry it took me a while to find my Stage IDs, but here they are: 

-Raphael's Moon (Yoshi Story) ID: 2R2JCNJK

-Airship Level ID: DH6RYNPV

-Super Mario World S1 ID: QPKNP90D (that's a zero)

-Koholint Island ID: 5QXT9LHR

-Mad Jack (DK 64) ID: 15Y6YHV9

How to download:  

Go to "online", then "shared content" then press 'X' for search menu, then enter the ID. Feel free to download y'all and give me some feedback. :party: I'm really proud of the Mario stage. Mad Jack is based on this Boss Battle: 

Spoiler

homomo
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

36513-EAE-0-AFF-4930-B620-C9-A7-F3422556

Perfect!! If it’s Mario Kart I’m down!

I suck too much at SSB, so I don’t play it anymore :triggered:

Haroon
29 minutes ago, homomo said:

Perfect!! If it’s Mario Kart I’m down!

I suck too much at SSB, so I don’t play it anymore :triggered:

But SSB is so much fun with GGD people :giveup: there’s a range of skill levels and we still manage to have a blast because it’s like we notice who has the most stock and then gang up on them to even it out anyway :toofunny: 

Archived