River

I thought that the thread is dead:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
blackpink

omg i miss this thread :air: i swear after animal crossing came out everyone vanished

TheOriginalOne
3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

omg i miss this thread :air: i swear after animal crossing came out everyone vanished

We do need to all get back into our Smash bros games. I used to call them, “Sunday Smash” since it was usually always Sunday. But @Haroon hasn’t organized anything for us in a while and we all go to him for leadership :messga:

blackpink
51 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

We do need to all get back into our Smash bros games. I used to call them, “Sunday Smash” since it was usually always Sunday. But @Haroon hasn’t organized anything for us in a while and we all go to him for leadership :messga:

ngl i used to look forward to every sunday to play with y’all :messga: mario kart and smash are so fun when you play with a group! 

hopefully we can all get together soon

Haroon

Sorry for disappearing, life’s a mess and I’ll explain it later but I hope everyone’s doing well and taking care and everything :runhug: Hopefully gonna kick up activity soon just gotta get some stuff sorted out first :awesome:

How’s everyone doing and how’s everyone’s gaming going and everything between? :flutter: 

Haroon

MIN MIN IS JOINING SMASH :woot: :woot: :woot:

She's so technical omg :giveup: I love the depth they put into her play style, the angling of the arms and changing arms and being able to use tilt and smash attacks in mid air and everything :flutter:

TheOriginalOne
On 6/21/2020 at 5:39 AM, Haroon said:

Sorry for disappearing, life’s a mess and I’ll explain it later but I hope everyone’s doing well and taking care and everything :runhug: Hopefully gonna kick up activity soon just gotta get some stuff sorted out first :awesome:

How’s everyone doing and how’s everyone’s gaming going and everything between? :flutter: 

Glad to have you back :woohoo:

it’s about to be 1am and I’m just watching replays of our GGD Smash matches that I have and reminiscing. Can’t wait for everyone to start playing together again. :flutter:

As for how I’ve been, COVID has been kicking my butt. I don’t even know how I even got it considering I have not left the house since early April :giveup: but I’m on my way to a speedy recovery :party:

Haroon
Haroon
On 3/20/2020 at 12:11 AM, LadyLuca said:

Guys its animal crossing time!!

I named my island Picouya

Omg my heart :giveup: That's such a beautiful way to name your island and it's just so lovely :flutter:

On 3/21/2020 at 9:02 AM, Dolce Vita said:

OMG

image0.jpg

I've wanted Merengue for so long :giveup: I've never gone hunting for villagers though because I've never had enough miles :flop: Also I want to know and be prepared about all possible islands so I don't just leave it right away :rip:

On 3/23/2020 at 3:04 AM, Zander said:

Also, it had to be done... 

incineroardoor.png

LOOOOOL I CAN'T :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

On 3/26/2020 at 9:28 PM, Dolce Vita said:

bunny day is about to be a serve yup yup

It's hilarious seeing this in the future :toofunny: Bunny Day was so cute in the little trailer and then BAM the frequency of eggs overwhelmed everything :sharon: Love the furniture though :nick:

On 3/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

STRAP IN FELLAS

Omg :shocked: Well we are getting Paper Mario so that came true, I'd probably cry tears of joy if something happened with SM64 and SMSunhine but then I also think Nintendo shouldn't be going back and remastering everything YET :oprah:

On 4/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I ordered a Switch! I’m soooo excited :party:

A very wise decision for these dark quarantine times.

I’m gonna get New Horizons and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. What other games do you guys like?

Welcome! What's your code?

I love Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2 and Dragon Quest 11 and Octopath Traveler and so many more. Which types of games are you into? :happy:

On 4/16/2020 at 9:44 PM, MrGreen said:

EBB9784-D-7-C6-E-45-CA-B0-EA-6-B772-C750Made a Chromatica dance floor last night haha. Anyone know what other colors the tall spotlights come in? I’ve only found these 2 so far

Omg that is EPIC :worship2: I've only got pink lights :flop:

On 4/23/2020 at 8:32 PM, tthen said:

Well

Welp at my Mayo team losing this time :ohno:

On 6/24/2020 at 6:56 AM, TheOriginalOne said:

Glad to have you back :woohoo:

it’s about to be 1am and I’m just watching replays of our GGD Smash matches that I have and reminiscing. Can’t wait for everyone to start playing together again. :flutter:

As for how I’ve been, COVID has been kicking my butt. I don’t even know how I even got it considering I have not left the house since early April :giveup: but I’m on my way to a speedy recovery :party:

Daniel :giveup: Glad to hear you're getting better and sorry to hear that you haven't been well :omg:

:heart:

blackpink
PrinceOfTheStorm

OMG YOU’RE ALIVE @Haroon LETS GOOOOOO

Gonna add on the Mario Remasters should be announced in July (thats what I’ve been tipped) because you commented on it.

but great to have you back king :kiss:

signing out

Lion Heart

I think I can play today. 

Although it's been a long time since I played either game so I'll be very rusty :sweat:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived