game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Can we take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the Animal Crossing edition Switch is? :flutter:

1280x720.jpg

It's also frustrating though because the first adopters had to pick between neon or grey, they didn't do any significantly different editions until ages later :selena:

Haroon
27 minutes ago, LoveNathe said:

Ayo, y’all add me go Nintendo Switch list and on Switch. SW-2569-5930-8883

Your name & code have been on the OP for ages, since you first posted here I think :woohoo: 

Haroon

Okay so I played Luigi's Mansion 3 for like 90mins and I think I'll really enjoy this :party: The original was my first Gamecube game and I played it a lot and loved it but hadn't played the series since, and that was over 15 years ago :omg: I can see myself scouring every room with every ability, and it will become frustrating for me to revisit parts because I'll be going over them thoroughly and I hate missing even one coin :air:

Beautiful though and I like the humour so far :applause:

Haroon
calmar
Just now, Haroon said:

Anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and/or Super Smash Bros Ultimate in 2-3 hours? It's been a long time and I miss the fun :party:

I have neither of those games and I also don't have the 3ds connection since I'm not paying even more to do something that was free in the past. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Just now, Haroon said:

I'm rusty in both, last time I play MK was like 6 months ago and Smash since December:laughga:

My backlog is crazy and I  might buy more games today, no time to play party games

I still need to play Assassin's Creed 3, Hellblade, Bloodstained, Fe, Blastion, Darksiders 2, Devil May Cry 1 2 3 :messga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart

I'm about to head out in a few minutes so I cant. :/ Maybe next time.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

darkgaga

Haroon
14 minutes ago, calmar said:

I have neither of those games and I also don't have the 3ds connection since I'm not paying even more to do something that was free in the past. 

3DS connection? :confused: What's that :omg:

14 minutes ago, River said:

I'm rusty in both, last time I play MK was like 6 months ago and Smash since December:laughga:

My backlog is crazy and I  might buy more games today, no time to play party games

I still need to play Assassin's Creed 3, Hellblade, Bloodstained, Fe, Blastion, Darksiders 2, Devil May Cry 1 2 3 :messga:

I haven't played both in ages too, we can be flops together :awesome:

I'm adding Bravely Default and Bravely Second to my backlog today. After I finish Luigi's Mansion 3 I'm gonna play Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS and Kirby Planet Robobot :nick:

blackpink
18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I’m down for Mario Kart! I’m doing uni work all night but I can spare some time 

9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

3DS connection? :confused: What's that :omg:

I haven't played both in ages too, we can be flops together :awesome:

I'm adding Bravely Default and Bravely Second to my backlog today. After I finish Luigi's Mansion 3 I'm gonna play Luigi's Mansion 2 on 3DS and Kirby Planet Robobot :nick:

My 3DS is dusty, today I'm gonna move my living dex to bank and home :laughga:

I think I'm gonna buy Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy today, it's 50% off, $14.99, good sale for 3 games

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived