💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

On 11/3/2019 at 4:22 PM, Haroon said:

Omg I’m so excited for you :woot:

I haven’t played that in a while but after Dragon Quest and Pokemon’s main story (I’ll definitely be playing it for ages after to EV train and make competitive teams and stuff :gaycat:) I’m gonna return to it. Need to get it totally finished before BotW2 comes out, which I’m guessing at the moment is autumn/winter 2020 :popcorn:

I'm really excited to play BOTW! :flutter: When the game was released I saw a lot of gameplay (I don't remember anything, so :huntyga:) and the game looks beautiful, I think it's going to be a good Christmas gift.

I play a few weeks ago the demo of Dragon Quest and I really like it! Maybe I buy the game next year, but today I start Luigi's Mansion and omg :bradley: it's soo good!  And very fun, like a Mario game it's easy but you enjoy a lot. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Logan said:

I didn't know it was delayed :giveup: One of the only games I'm looking forward to. 

May 29 :selena: Cyberpunk is gonna be massive, so not sure how I'm gonna balance those when they're under 2 months apart (although I don't expect TLoU 2 to be too long)

Kind of a weird reason when Bayonetta's already in this game, and she's an overtly sexual character. I guess Mai is just too... jiggly? But why couldn't they tone her down like they did Bayo?

20 hours ago, River said:

Unfortunately it happens, try to press with your finger on the dead pixel and see if it's going away, if not just bring it back to where you bought it from, it's still under warranty or contact Nintendo and send it to them (but you may be Switchless for a while)

I bought it at launch, and my return window from Amazon has already closed.

Nintendo has accepted it for a repair, so I guess I'll be back to using my OG Switch (ew). :cryga:

Europe and UK, I need a funny help.

Can one of you bring me a code for the shiny Lunala/Solgaleo?

In Costa Rica they use the NA one and my 3DS is European.

You can find it in Fnac for example.

Or Micromania in France.

GAME in the UK

Gamestop in Italy

And others.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NintendoMONSTER
On 10/1/2019 at 12:57 PM, Red said:

So, anyone playing Mario Kart Tour? Post your codes! Mine is 782835023384

Cool! I just added you :)

My Code for Mario Kart Tour is 960861833218 :)

Is anyone else playing Mario Kart Tour? :firega:

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Logan said:

I'll admit, this trailer is pretty hype.

this trailer def sparked my excitement :giveup: I get people are pissy about most of the pokemon being removed but I like playing with new teams every time i play so im excited for this :awesome: 

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Logan said:

Oof

There's a rumor going around that Dexit and the general issues with the rushed feeling of this game (even though the "rushed" complaint is ever present with Pokemon games) is due to an issue they experienced with a model importer for these games. They didn't find out about the issue until it was too late, and had to hire those 300 outside contractors just to make the deadline, and that's the real reason for Dexit. The lack of features everywhere else stems from the time wasted in resolving an issue with importing the models, and the fact that GameFreak's staff was divided between Sword and Shield and Little Town Hero (which I didn't even know that had released until last week)

Hello everyone!

Someone start to play the new Pokémon? :enigma:

I don't have the game yet, I hope my boyfriend give me the game for Christmas  :ladyhaha: I can wait with with Luigi's Mansion and Dragon Quest

LadyLuca

If there is anyone who still plays pokemon Swish after all the mess- feel free to add me

SW-2849-4240-9896

battle/trade/whatever-

Just love pkm.

Im at the very begining.... just chose my sobble :3

Spoiler

I have not spoiled my self too much with those games but after x/y I always check starters final evolutions.

I have to say I wanted to pick Grookey but as I saw that evolution....I mean....not for me

Archived