Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, tthen said:

:lana:

Oooh :excited2:

Has anyone played this yet? :oprah: Is it worth getting? :oprah: Is it the new MK8D? :oprah:

9 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Definitely down for this weekend :party:

Bookmarked :coffee:

DiegoMonster
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

Oooh :excited2:

Has anyone played this yet? :oprah: Is it worth getting? :oprah: Is it the new MK8D? :oprah:

Bookmarked :coffee:

The only thing that bothers me is that I’m only allowed to drive without drifts or with drifts ALWAYS ON, like it’s better with the drifts but annoys me that I can’t do a regular curve without drifting xD 

Okay so below is a little frustration I’ve had with Link’s Awakening today that I’m surprised by :omg:

Spoiler

So I finished the Face Shrine and was moving onto the Bird Shrine but couldn’t get to the key so I spent ages exploring Tal Tal Mountain Range for a way to do something about it but there was nothing, and that place is long and annoying to navigate around :koons:

Finally I gave up and went online to check what to do and you have to push the rooster windmill in Mabe Village...HOW THE HECK ARE WE MEANT TO KNOW THAT IT’S MOVABLE OR TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BEGINNING VILLAGE? :grr:

There’s zero hint about where to go or what to do, what kind of utter random mess to proceed to getting the key :fail: 

Cuphead is 20% off ($15.99) on the US eShop until October 6. I highly recommend picking it up, although it can be quite difficult.

So, anyone playing Mario Kart Tour? Post your codes! Mine is 782835023384

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

35 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I got Pauline ! 
where do I see my code ? XD 

I'm not gonna tell you cause I'm jealous of your getting Pauline xoxoxo

[spoiler] JK, you go to friends and click add friend, it should show your code and have a place to put someone's code[/spoiler] 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Just finished Astral Chain and overall I'd probably give it an 8/10. The story was good, the stages were fun (although got repetitive at some points), and the gameplay is amazing. Probably gonna start The Last of Us on my PS4 before the new one comes out.

Meruk Holland

Galarian-Ponyta-glowing.jpg

I'm totally catching one and naming it Highway

Spoiler

Because Highway Unicorn won't fit :messga:

12 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Bitch is this thread dead now? :interestinga:

when we playin smash again??

soon tm :poot:

Archived