💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River

ok so I made this thread

@Haroon can you add it to the OP please?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played an hour of Astral Chain and I think it's OK. The controls are going to take some getting used to.

I think if you liked Nier Automata or Bayonetta you'd probably like this game.

This song, though. :music:

Haroon

Omg I am LOVING Astral Chain :giveup: It’s like a detective action movie or something. 5 hours into it so far :party:

There are so many controls though, it’d take time to brush up if you took a break from it :laughga: Loads of techniques and skills and stuff that can come into play if you want great combat to happen, but I’m glad there’s a Training Room and they don’t pile everything on you at once :rip: 

Also the music is great so far :music:

TheOriginalOne
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg I am LOVING Astral Chain :giveup: It’s like a detective action movie or something. 5 hours into it so far :party:

There are so many controls though, it’d take time to brush up if you took a break from it :laughga: Loads of techniques and skills and stuff that can come into play if you want great combat to happen, but I’m glad there’s a Training Room and they don’t pile everything on you at once :rip: 

Also the music is great so far :music:

JUst saw you were online playing it and i was like, "ASTRAL CHAIN IS OUT?!?!:what:"

Astral Chain is in my top 3 of the best Switch games.

BTW

Celeste is free on Epic Store for the PC if you want to try it!!! ends this Wednesday

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

5 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Yesssss! Can I still hope for a new Zelda port ? (Wind waker, anyone?) 

I don't think they gonna announced a new port for Zelda, I mean, we have two Zelda games on the way (Link's awakening and Breath of the Wild 2) but I wish :giveup: maybe  Twilight princess or  Skyward sword? Because we have a Wind waker port for the Wii U

I hope to see a new Eevee evolution in the direct :flutter:

DiegoMonster
31 minutes ago, OneC said:

I don't think they gonna announced a new port for Zelda, I mean, we have two Zelda games on the way (Link's awakening and Breath of the Wild 2) but I wish :giveup: maybe  Twilight princess or  Skyward sword? Because we have a Wind waker port for the Wii U

I hope to see a new Eevee evolution in the direct :flutter:

I want a dragon Eevee ! 

Also yeah I’m just being delusional xD wind waker is one of my fave Zelda games and I never owned a Wii u, I only played it on GC 

3 hours ago, OneC said:

Guys :giveup:

Delulu mind: Bayo 3/Pikmin 4/Mario Sunshine HD/Zelda 3D collection (OoT/MM/WW/TP/maybe SS)

Possibilities: Odyssey 2 now in development/AC: New Horizons news/Assassin's Creed 4

Likely: SNES Online (Online's anniversary is right around the corner)/Overwatch release date/Smash DLC #4 announcment 

Definite: Banjo Smash release date/Pokemon+Luigi's mansion+Link's Awakening news/random 15 min showcase :selena:

PrinceOfTheStorm

Please Shin Megami Tensei V and Pikmin 4

Also be careful with this spoiler for DLC 4 for Smash

Spoiler

You know the reliable leaker that leaked all of E3, and Nintendo Cease and Desist them for having info?

Well they accurately said the Direct was the 4th, and now he’s backing up the leak for Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury representing SNK.

Not my ideal pick but okay go off.

Oh and uh

Spoiler

Overwatch and Some Assassins Creed games are heavily rumored if not almost confirmed so we might get confirmation on those.

signing out

Archived