Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

River
23 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg Ori looks amazing :flutter: That and Roki caught my attention most :nick: Just rewatching the trailer now for Ori and I'm totally mesmerised. Reminds me of Rayman Legends a bit actually :yay:

I haven't played Hollow Knight in like 2-3 weeks, but I haven't played my Switch in general for that long anyway. My nephews have been playing it when they've been here but I haven't even been home then :rip: I'm gonna do some tonight hopefully and get back into the swing of gaming :party:

OMG YES I was just looking at this trailer thing and it looks so good :woot:

I'm so stuck in Hollow Knight, I keep on losing and I want to smash my switch lol

I hate Hero ,so I don't ant to play the demo :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

HOW DID WE ALL FEEL ABOUT THE INDIE WORLD SHOWCASE? :woot:

I took around 15 hours to fully complete everything :happy: Out of all of the games I've played it's one of the ones that stayed with me the most, the story and characters really get to you and I'm really looking forward to when enough of it goes out of my memory that I can replay it and hopefully relive the magic :flutter:

Eastward looks really good and pretty :flutter: the art style reminds me to something from Miyazaki (Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle) for sure I gonna get it. 

12 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

DRAGON QUEST 11 DEMO WOO HOO :pray:

Finally  :air: I gonna try it and if I like it I'm really sure I gonna buy it.

RudraCNG

Why didn't they add the 2D mode to the DQ XI demo tho :messga: I don't like the 3D mode bc they messed up the battle system and it doesn't have a classic overworld map. 2D mode supposedly fix all that :messga:

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

When are we playing again?! 

hey man listen i've been playing so much three houses :deadbanana:

61491666_474720743288973_658637103197557

signing out

DiegoMonster
21 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

hey man listen i've been playing so much three houses :deadbanana:

61491666_474720743288973_658637103197557

me too watermelon GIF

1 hour ago, OneC said:

I see this video and omg :ladyhaha: I need to share it

Logan playing Smash:

Haroon
On 8/21/2019 at 8:14 PM, River said:

I'm so stuck in Hollow Knight, I keep on losing and I want to smash my switch lol

I hate Hero ,so I don't ant to play the demo :laughga:

Where are you stuck? :gum: I reached Soul Master quite early and couldn't kill him so I'm basically going around the map doing everything else until I have enough soul stuff and new attacks and etc to deal with him :koons:

On 8/22/2019 at 8:34 AM, OneC said:

Finally  :air: I gonna try it and if I like it I'm really sure I gonna buy it.

Same, I tried it and it's nice but I can just tell that it's gonna be big and too much for me right now :rip: Like I was overwhelmed just by the village at the start, let alone actually playing the full game :air: I can't commit myself to something like that now :emma:

21 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

When are we playing again?! 

I'm free any evening this week but Saturdays/Sundays are still best for me :party: I was meant to tag everyone yesterday but then stuff came up and I didn't even get to come onto GGD :flop:

River
Just now, Haroon said:

Where are you stuck? :gum: I reached Soul Master quite early and couldn't kill him so I'm basically going around the map doing everything else until I have enough soul stuff and new attacks and etc to deal with him :koons:

Same, I tried it and it's nice but I can just tell that it's gonna be big and too much for me right now :rip: Like I was overwhelmed just by the village at the start, let alone actually playing the full game :air: I can't commit myself to something like that now :emma:

I'm free any evening this week but Saturdays/Sundays are still best for me :party: I was meant to tag everyone yesterday but then stuff came up and I didn't even get to come onto GGD :flop:

Yeah I'm at the city of tears, upgraded my lil needle and I'm just stuck, I don't know where to go from there and I just keep on losing money

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Haroon
Just now, River said:

Yeah I'm at the city of tears, upgraded my lil needle and I'm just stuck, I don't know where to go from there and I just keep on losing money

Keep going right :awesome: Or just go to any parts of the map you weren't able to access and unlock further stuff, like have you been to Crystal Peak and gotten the ability there and stuff? :confused:

9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg amazing :selena: Brb pre-ordering :giveup:

Planning on picking it up physical asap :vegas: everything I've heard so far has been nothing but amazing

Haroon
56 minutes ago, tthen said:

Planning on picking it up physical asap :vegas: everything I've heard so far has been nothing but amazing

IGN gave it a 9 and they're usually messes :diane: Was tempted to get the Collector's Edition but then how many times would I look through the same art book? Also my laptop hasn't got a CD drive and getting an adapter and then a USB drive and everything all for some songs is too much effort and extra on top :flop:

Then in 3 weeks it's Link's Awakening and then 6 weeks later it's Luigi's Mansion 3 and then 2 weeks later it's Pokemon SwordShield :giveup: I CANNOT AT THE NEXT FEW MONTHS :cryga:

Archived