Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
37 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I don't think so because I don't know what that is :gum:

Right below Cerulean City, there are 3 tiers of ledges and it can appear in any of those 3 patches of grass. It doesn't appear that often and it disappears kinda quick :omg: There are probably way more places you can find them later on but I'm making sure to catch every different Pokemon as I make my way through the game :laughga:

Oh god I’ll give it a try this afternoon, I just beat misty last night and found a charmander :) 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy to see that you all enjoy the game so far.

it was a pain for me

Amazon cancelled my order without informing me and I lost my 20$ coupon that I had so at the end I bought a 50$ gift card for 45$ so I saved 5$ lol

and then while downloading the game my husband surprised me with a weekend vacation at the jungle :interestinga:

Like couldn’t you do this last week? Now I’m  just jealous of you all that you’re playing lol

Anyway in like 8 hours I’m at home and I’ll play a looot 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Btw i saw the Kangaskhan riding and it’s the most adorable thing ever, literally the only reason to buy the game :laughga:

Haroon

Europe still waiting for a Splatfest announcement :neyde: We've had one less than the two other regions right now :grr:

13 hours ago, River said:

So happy to see that you all enjoy the game so far.

it was a pain for me

Amazon cancelled my order without informing me and I lost my 20$ coupon that I had so at the end I bought a 50$ gift card for 45$ so I saved 5$ lol

and then while downloading the game my husband surprised me with a weekend vacation at the jungle :interestinga:

Like couldn’t you do this last week? Now I’m  just jealous of you all that you’re playing lol

Anyway in like 8 hours I’m at home and I’ll play a looot 

The game is alright but not good enough to miss out on a vacation, trust me :P 

1 hour ago, Logan said:

The game is alright but not good enough to miss out on a vacation, trust me :P 

LOL I'm getting bored during vacations so easil:laughga:

well I'm back, I played for 2 hours and I really enjoyed, as usual the first part of the game gets me bored so I'm rushing the first gyms, I want to start to catch the good ones and work on my team.

I love all the small details and that the Pokemon are free, Pikachu is so cute and the game is very calming and I like it, it's not heavy with the story and so many things are happening all at once, like with Sun/Moon..

I've never played a Smash Bros game and I'm on the fence about buying it because I'm really not into fighting games.

Should I still get it? Would someone who's not into fighting games still be able to enjoy it? :noparty:

16 minutes ago, Knife said:

I've never played a Smash Bros game and I'm on the fence about buying it because I'm really not into fighting games.

Should I still get it? Would someone who's not into fighting games still be able to enjoy it? :noparty:

If you're not into competitive fighting games, then online play would not be for you. At least not to start with. You would probably get discouraged pretty quickly. But Smash Ultimate has a story mode that looks to be very fun, and it would be an amazing practice because you'll have to use all the characters. (https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/11/19/super-smash-brothers-ultimate-everything-you-need-to-know-about-world-of-light-story-mode). You can also play offline against computers (which you can adjust their skill level to your liking) or on the couch with your friends.

Personally, for me, I've played the game for probably 10 years so the online 1v1 mode is the only thing that excites me because it's a genuine challenge sometimes and you get a lot of variety. People that are insanely skilled or newbies that just press random buttons.  My friends won't even play it with me when they are over anymore because they know I'll win  :rip: 

When the game comes out I would be more than happy to help you practice! :) 

12 hours ago, Knife said:

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Spoiler

yes

bionic

Enjoying Pokemon Lets Go to the Polls... just beat brock... I think the new capture system makes it too easy to level up. I swept with 1 Oddish

buy bionic

6 minutes ago, bionic said:

Enjoying Pokemon Lets Go to the Polls... just beat brock... I think the new capture system makes it too easy to level up. I swept with 1 Oddish

It only gets worse (easier)

DiegoMonster

Pokemon: Lets Go Pikachu & Lets Go Eevee debuted atop the charts in japan with over 660k copies only in three days, outselling Fallout 76 which made 76k copies in a whole week. Fun fact, this is only physical copies so it could have made over a million this weekend.. 

also, there were 500k switch console sales the same weekend, selling almost 4 times more than last week (54k). 

Holy damn, Pokemon is massive in Japan.. Nintendo’s ASIB era is upon us 

Archived