GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, Haroon said:

My phone died so I had to wait to go upstairs and use my laptop :laughga: Gustav popped my balloons constantly :deadbanana: And don't worry I'll go back to flopping at Shine Thief next time, trust me it was luck :toofunny:

Thanks for the races and battles guys, I had a great time and a lot of fun :kara: :heart:

Nah, don’t discredit yourself, you did great:sara:

Retron

E3 kicked of yesterday with EA's conference, which was entirely missable, but today it's Microsoft, Bethesda, and Devolver Digital.

Sunday, June 10th
- Microsoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 8 PM UTC
- Bethesda -- 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET / (June 11th) 1:30 AM UTC
- Devolver Digital -- 8 PM PT / 11 PM ET / (June 11th) 3:00 AM UTC

Microsoft is probably worth checking out. They're hungry and chasing Sony.

Bethesda worth catching if you want to know more about the new Fallout.

Devolver...

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

...is usually like if David Lynch directed an E3 press conference.

Haroon

Just finished Owlboy and I'm so emotional :giveup: Ugh it really felt like a proper adventure and story and I bet it'll stay with me as well. The music throughout was beautiful and fit each part so well. The characters were lovable and the lore and history and everything was fantastical :flutter:

Totally recommend giving it a try :nick:

Retron

This may be the Ninty thread but here's the most substantial news of E3 as far as I'm concerned.

NEW CYBERPUNK 2077 FOOTAGE.

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, Retron said:

Fallout Shelter available on Switch (and PS4) tonight.

4SmSjWy.jpg

Rip the people who wanted New Vegas or 3 confirmed for Switch at E3 :smh:

signing out

Retron

Nintendo news at the Ubi conference. Star Fox an exclusive character in Switch version of Starlink.

PrinceOfTheStorm

Welp it’s today. :pray: Omg I’m not prepared at all, I keep refreshing Reddit trying to see how long it takes to crash. :vegas: I hope everyone gets online here and we post our thoughts and reactions here like we did with the last direct. Our reaction to Smash was hilarious. :selena:

signing out

DiegoMonster
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Welp it’s today. :pray: Omg I’m not prepared at all, I keep refreshing Reddit trying to see how long it takes to crash. :vegas: I hope everyone gets online here and we post our thoughts and reactions here like we did with the last direct. Our reaction to Smash was hilarious. :selena:

I want that game footage so badly... 3 hours and a half :flutter: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
6 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I want that game footage so badly... 3 hours and a half :flutter: 

I am so ready to see the gameplay! I just need confirmation that my boy Bowser Jr. is returning and we get a glorious new game, like just how hard do you need to drag me, Nintendo? ;-;

airport-pranks-holding-Moving-walkway-dr

I made a big oopsie. I forgot that the Direct starts 12:00 PM EST, and I thought for a moment I read 9:00 AM EST.

So guess who is up at 8:40 AM EST, cranky and tired rn. Me. And I had a glass of coffee so sleeping again is not an option. 

signing out

Archived