game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

The hunty one of course:trollga:

tumblr_n1sma2vCFo1r76bvyo1_500.gif

Tbh I like Jolteon because solely I had him on my first Blue team and he ended up saving my a** against the champion when the rest of my team was dead. 

250px-135Jolteon.png

signing out

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Retron
15 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Big question, which Eeveelution though? :huntyga:

I think we all know. The one that draws the crowds, has the impact...

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, River said:

ok I was thinking..

Maybe it's like a huge cross-regions game and we start in Kanto-Johto when we first buy the game and then they add the next region and gen with a DLC?

It's their only way to remodel the pokemon to a better "living" models with better textures and expressions etc.. you can't expect them to do it for 800+ pokemon

Thats’s a pretty cool idea. :excited2:

signing out

Haroon

So my copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze still hadn't arrived and it was the 10th working day so I called them up for a replacement to be sent out and demanded to speak to a manager and then like ranted about how I'm now constantly having issues with their company and about my complaint (which I've been writing out for a while) and in the previous call I'd said that only that game hadn't arrived and I'd already recieved SteamWorld Dig 2 (pre-ordered in the same order) but he didn't see those notes and just made a re-order for the whole lot, so I'll be recieving another copy of SteamWorld Dig 2 tomorrow :air: I'll refund it for the money or give it away to my nephews :neyde:

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

So my copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze still hadn't arrived and it was the 10th working day so I called them up for a replacement to be sent out and demanded to speak to a manager and then like ranted about how I'm now constantly having issues with their company and about my complaint (which I've been writing out for a while) and in the previous call I'd said that only that game hadn't arrived and I'd already recieved SteamWorld Dig 2 (pre-ordered in the same order) but he didn't see those notes and just made a re-order for the whole lot, so I'll be recieving another copy of SteamWorld Dig 2 tomorrow :air: Might refund it for the money :neyde:

It's these situations and my antisocial personality that make me praise Hermes for the option to just download games (he's probably the one in charge of this since its considered commerce).

I just don't have any kind of patience :selena:

Tom Nook
8 minutes ago, Retron said:

I think we all know. The one that draws the crowds, has the impact...

2016 was wild :laughga: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LADYGAGASHOOCK
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So my copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze still hadn't arrived and it was the 10th working day so I called them up for a replacement to be sent out and demanded to speak to a manager and then like ranted about how I'm now constantly having issues with their company and about my complaint (which I've been writing out for a while) and in the previous call I'd said that only that game hadn't arrived and I'd already recieved SteamWorld Dig 2 (pre-ordered in the same order) but he didn't see those notes and just made a re-order for the whole lot, so I'll be recieving another copy of SteamWorld Dig 2 tomorrow :air: I'll refund it for the money or give it away to my nephews :neyde:

:messga::messga::messga:

Lagg
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

I’ve been looking into so much of the supposedly Let’s Go! Pikachu and Let’s Go! Eevee and tbh I think I might be here for it :smh: and the fact that this is going to be a huge jump from 3DS to Switch, #TeamLetsGoEevee (the only right option :whitney:

sXmax58.gif

so adorable :giveup:

Didn't the leaks say you can't evolve both Pikachu AND Eevee ? :poot:

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Lagg said:

252.gif

:selena:

signing out

Haroon
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Vaporeon's always held a special place in my gay childhood heart but I've also always like Umbreon, I feel like it's underrated and like the black sheep of the Eeveelution family. Great stats too, I love my defensive competitive Pokemon :gaysia:

55 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

It's these situations and my antisocial personality that make me praise Hermes for the option to just download games (he's probably the one in charge of this since its considered commerce).

I just don't have any kind of patience :selena:

Yeah it's these situations that make me consider it but then I always revert to physical :rip: This delay wasn't as big of a deal because I had other unplayed games to keep me busy anyway thankfully. The next game I'm getting from them is Owlboy towards the end of next month so I'm hoping that'll go smooth, but if not I'll be busy with Tropical Freeze then anyway so even that can wait :emma:

4 minutes ago, Lagg said:

Can you release them into the wild? :nails:

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

There's no reaction image or gif to show how much I love this

Lagg
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Unfortunately, you can't :nails:

At least thats what the leaks say. It follows the formula of Yellow where our Pikachu (and this time Eevee) stay flat till we finish the League.

YourWhiskyMouth
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Unacceptable! :grr:

You know what must be done! :grr:

CuC8DAFVYAAdUvd.jpg

River

ok there was a strange thing with ma switch

So I didn't touch it for like 3-4 days and today when I took it off the dock it was all black and only the power setting was working :(

I turned it off completely and got a long message about an error and then it worked again

But I noticed that the games are a bit lagging? like the timeframe is jumping? something that never happened before..

Is it happening to you too?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived