Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
7 hours ago, JaneTheC said:

nice :hor:

There's a splatoon 2 splatfest demo going on tonight so if you can play it, choose team cake :poot:

I love both (ice cream more) but I picked cake because I'm pretty sure it'll be more popular :toofunny: 

34 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

@Creativek @Darcklighter22 @FlopSlurper @Flooo @GeoDude @JaneTheC @JGD @NintendoMONSTER @uo111 @Haroon

SplatFest is Today!

article_splatfestdemo_2017-07-06_large.j

If you haven't already download the demo from the Nintendo eshop, and compete with people around the world and maybe even GGD users! So pick your side are you #TeamCake or #TeamIceCream. 

I'm playing now :yay: Really not liking how they've changed the jump button from X to B, it's so unnatural to be jumping like that after playing Splatoon for years :wtf: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

@Creativek @Darcklighter22 @FlopSlurper @Flooo @GeoDude @JaneTheC @JGD @NintendoMONSTER @uo111 @Haroon

SplatFest is Today!

article_splatfestdemo_2017-07-06_large.j

If you haven't already download the demo from the Nintendo eshop, and compete with people around the world and maybe even GGD users! So pick your side are you #TeamCake or #TeamIceCream. 

I'm kinda lazy but I shall see.

But I'll be going with ice cream :poot: 

1 hour ago, JaneTheC said:

Most players chose ice cream because Marina is hot :selena:

Or ice cream is better than cake :trollga:

Haroon
2 minutes ago, Creativek said:

Were you able to change the controller mappings?

I looked at the options and I can't see a way to :noparty: 

3 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

tenor.gif

High five :gaycat::gaysia: 

JaneTheC
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I looked at the options and I can't see a way to :noparty: 

High five :gaycat::gaysia: 

:gaycat:

The first two maps were :noparty:

Haroon
5 minutes ago, JaneTheC said:

:gaycat:

The first two maps were :noparty:

I don't know, I quite liked the art place :laughga: The concert place seems really blocky and crammed :spin: 

Also Moray Towers is my most disliked map from the first Splatoon and it's one of the two that have returned :saladga: : 

Darcklighter22
On 14/07/2017 at 10:46 PM, Haroon said:

Yay thanks :yay: The Switch is going to take over my life :toofunny: 

I feel bad, poor Bayonetta 2 and Yoshi's Woolly World and others that I promised to complete (or even start in Bayonetta 2's case) before getting a Switch totally being betrayed :air: 

And yeah definitely, it's on my list :woohoo: 

I'm literally floored by how big it is :wtfga: I'm just at the Great Plateau and I'm wondering how I'm even going to explore all of just this bit of the whole huge map? :rip: 

Yeah I'm not in a rush to get MK8 because I played it sooo much for so long over the past few years :laughga: I still have my Wii U hooked up to the TV as well so it's literally as many button pushes away as the Switch games, this is the first time I've had 2 Nintendo consoles linked at the same time, usually I'd have given the other one away or traded it in before getting the newer one :emma: The battle mode seems super fun though so I'll get it soon for that!

Yeah I preordered the Splatoon 2 edition pro controller, so that should be coming next Friday. Is it better than using the joy cons? I've always played Mario Kart 8 with the wheel but I can't see myself using a joy con in a wheel grip because it's too small :spin: I hope the pro controller is as comfortable and familiar-feeling as using the wheel, it's literally the only way I've been playing Mario Kart ever since Mario Kart Wii :giveup: 

I believe there's a weel thing for the joy-cons but it doesn't handle all that. The pro controller feels amazing. Yet I fins with the switch any mode is fun to play really :)

Yeah for BoTW once you have all the map on your sheika slate it makes it feel more explorable and not as masive but still took me a full week to get all of the map and that was like playing 4-5 hours daily.

NintendoMONSTER
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

I love both (ice cream more) but I picked cake because I'm pretty sure it'll be more popular :toofunny: 

I'm playing now :yay: Really not liking how they've changed the jump button from X to B, it's so unnatural to be jumping like that after playing Splatoon for years :wtf: 

X and B really annoyed me :toofunny: The times I died because of this :toofunny:

But overall the game looks really good! The maps were a bit confusing, but I think I will get that.

Haroon
8 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I believe there's a weel thing for the joy-cons but it doesn't handle all that. The pro controller feels amazing. Yet I fins with the switch any mode is fun to play really :)

Yeah for BoTW once you have all the map on your sheika slate it makes it feel more explorable and not as masive but still took me a full week to get all of the map and that was like playing 4-5 hours daily.

If they create a normal sized wheel for the joy-con then I'm totally on board with it :woot: 

Oh I love how big it is I was just stunned at first, I made sure to explore all of the Great Plateau before moving on, although there's probably still some stuff I missed out but I'll go back :laughga: Gonna explore each part of each map before moving onto the next because there's so much stuff and beauty everywhere :flutter: 

I'm still not used to making Link jump though after decades of just having him run towards a gap and him automatically making the jump, that's most of my deaths :rip: Also I wish they'd let us change our control mapping thing, it doesn't feel natural to not have jump and run next to each other :duck: 

3 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

X and B really annoyed me :toofunny: The times I died because of this :toofunny:

But overall the game looks really good! The maps were a bit confusing, but I think I will get that.

Literally that :deadbanana: Yeah it was confusing but we'll get to grips with each map :yay: I remember when I booted up Splatoon 1 and went online I felt like a mess for ages because the of the maps, then I realised that each map was symmetrical or mirrored and that took off so much of the pressure. Although when you've reached the halfway point then reaching the opposing team's side seems very different because you're approaching it from a different direction. What was your favourite map of the night? :nick: 

NintendoMONSTER

I really liked all of them :) especially the first two ones :tony: and that skating park will be alot of fun in rainmaker mode :firega:

I'm really excited to get the game next Friday! But my exams start the following week :saladga: so i will probably have no time to play :madge: 

Archived