game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

NOOO I GOT HIT RIGHT AT THE END :nooo: Still wouldn’t have been 1st but still :neyde: 

Lion Heart

Thank you for hosting Haroon :party:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SonOfAphrodite
22 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What’s your code? :happy: 

SW-3219-5295-7312 :party:

Have been playing Bayonetta and Animal Crossing non stop since the lockdown :huntyga:

Modern Ecstasy2

2763-9979-3865 :)

I play Animal Crossing and MK 8 Deluxe,

I’m gonna add people who have shared their codes 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

On 7/13/2020 at 5:00 AM, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

2763-9979-3865 :)

I play Animal Crossing and MK 8 Deluxe,

I’m gonna add people who have shared their codes 

omg same!! I could only afford 2 games and they're what I chose haha!! Hope u don't mind me adding u :nick:

my code is 4227-9639-6298 , would love to play with everyone the next time u all play MK8, I only have 2 friends who play it IRL :emma:

:)

Modern Ecstasy2
6 minutes ago, PG lol said:

omg same!! I could only afford 2 games and they're what I chose haha!! Hope u don't mind me adding u :nick:

my code is 4227-9639-6298 , would love to play with everyone the next time u all play MK8, I only have 2 friends who play it IRL :emma:

I’ll add you next time I go online!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

papergangster

I totally missed the smash bro’s tournament, but is there anyone who wants to still play smash? 

My code: 5451-4387-6803

blackpink

y’all since i restarted my new horizons town i missed the wedding event, and since i found out you can time travel back to previous events im grinding the HELL out of it to get 615 crystals since i want like multiples of every item in each colour variation :rip:  

Lion Heart

Donkey Kong Country has been added for Nintendo Switch Online players and the nostalgia is hitting me. :messga:

I never got to beat this game as a kid so I'm excited to see what I missed.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

River

Paper Mario is fun, I love it so far :excited:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheOriginalOne
On 7/16/2020 at 2:52 PM, Dolce Vita said:

y’all since i restarted my new horizons town i missed the wedding event, and since i found out you can time travel back to previous events im grinding the HELL out of it to get 615 crystals since i want like multiples of every item in each colour variation :rip:  

Omg I’ve been thinking about restarting too but I’m too reluctant because I love my villagers too much :cryga:

blackpink
4 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Omg I’ve been thinking about restarting too but I’m too reluctant because I love my villagers too much :cryga:

definitely do it if you really don’t like your island layout! i let someone i trust hold items that i wanted to keep, so i didn’t have to get all of them from scratch again. it was so worth it since my new layout is a lot better than my old one 

Archived