💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

@Haroon This was fun! Thanks for putting things together. You’re the one we depend on for this lol :hug:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

Going out during the pandemic when you’ve been indoors otherwise? A reverse Coronian expedition :koons:

my parents force me :huntyga:

signing out

Haroon
2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

@Haroon This was fun! Thanks for putting things together. You’re the one we depend on for this lol :hug:

Aww it's my pleasure :runhug: I love spending time with you guys and regret that there were big gaps where we didn't :giveup:

Haroon
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

😭 I went to the store rip

Literally what Carly Rae Jepsen warned us of :udidnt:

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Literally what Carly Rae Jepsen warned us of :udidnt:

:lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

Lion Heart

I hate it when I'm paired with a Jigglypuff in online Smash :triggered:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

I ****ing hate Min Min :wtf:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

blackpink

hey y’all! does anyone have a spare wedding set/any special items from the May Day event for ACNH? i recently reset my island and missed out on those events :( i can pay in bells

blackpink
19 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

hey y’all! does anyone have a spare wedding set/any special items from the May Day event for ACNH? i recently reset my island and missed out on those events :( i can pay in bells

NVM! just found out that you can time travel to the old events and get the items that way :giveup: 

Haroon
Haroon
25 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

NVM! just found out that you can time travel to the old events and get the items that way :giveup: 

Omg thank you for this info, I was worried about missing out on the wedding items because I missed three weeks of it :deadbanana: 

Lion Heart
Craven Moorecox
22 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg thank you for this info, I was worried about missing out on the wedding items because I missed three weeks of it :deadbanana: 

I think I will he busy, but I will try to make it. I am buying fabric with a costume designer today. I miss you luv

Haroon

@ADVENTURE @ALGAYDO @Anastasios @Bjaf @Bobbins @btwbrian @ClarenceCross @cold heartedpop @Cookies @Cybikitty @dutchyguy @Eido @Flora @funkmedowntown @Geodude01 @Giorno Giovanna @Grace @Halle @heygurlhi @Julien Mayer @JustJustan @Kimchi Fetus @LadyGoo @Lady Rah Rah @lestyoufall @Lifeline @MANiCURE1295 @Matti @MetalliGa @Modern Ecstasy2 @Mylo @mysGaGa @N a t h a n @NeedUMoreThanX @Nickolas724 @nightadieu @Obman @OysterBaby @PG lol @Phlop @POP2 @RAYA.core @reidorox @Reject False Icons @rpggal @Samueld9999 @sarahb @ShayCristoforo @SonOfAphrodite @StarstruckIllusion @Tom Nook @uvglo @ZacharyMark

Hi guys! :party: I went through the Animal Crossing thread and saw you guys there and thought it'd be nice if we all shared our friend codes so we can play together and see each other online and feel together :nick:

Here we discuss anything and everything Nintendo and gaming overall even :laughga: Also we get together and play online sometimes too (for example tonight with Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros :gaycat:), you don't have to of course but you're always welcome :flutter: So yeah please share your friend codes so we can all add each other :woohoo:

Archived