💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

blackpink

does anyone have any spare cherry blossom DIY recipes?? i can’t find any since the bunny day balloons come every second on my island :messga:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l

Anyone have a stove for AC? :messga: Also looking to visit anyone if they live in Southern Hemisphere. :heart:

TheOriginalOne
On 4/10/2020 at 8:48 AM, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone has mum or rose flowers ? Please :selena:

I have mums in case you still need them

TheOriginalOne

Does anyone happen to have the items obtained by connecting to Pocket Camp???? I want them so badly, but I/m just looking to catalog them and give them right back :messga:

DiegoMonster
8 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I have mums in case you still need them

Yeeeees pleeeeaaaseeeee

8 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Does anyone happen to have the items obtained by connecting to Pocket Camp???? I want them so badly, but I/m just looking to catalog them and give them right back :messga:

How do I obtain them ? I have the app

blackpink
12 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

3 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Yeeeees pleeeeaaaseeeee

How do I obtain them ? I have the app

You guys can get them instantly if you connect to the Pocket Camp app! Here’s a tutorial:

https://ac-pocketcamp.com/en-GB/site/horizons

blackpink
21 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I’ve tried a million times but whenever I try to log in with my Nintendo Account I just keep getting this :messga:

C653-ACA4-E090-4-ABA-8-CD2-D336-F4-AF077

If you want I can order all of the furniture for you?? Not sure if you’ll be able to catalog it since it’s in a separate section in my catalog but let me know 

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

If you want I can order all of the furniture for you?? Not sure if you’ll be able to catalog it since it’s in a separate section in my catalog but let me know 

Yes plz thank you so much :sara:

I know you can only buy 5 per day. Are we able to do 1 Brake Tapper, 1 Campsite Sign, 1 Fortune Cookie Cart, and 2 Marketplace decorations? 
Also, do you want anything in return? Maybe the bell equivalent of what you might have to spend? I don’t have much but I can see what I can do :ohno:

blackpink
35 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Yes plz thank you so much :sara:

I know you can only buy 5 per day. Are we able to do 1 Brake Tapper, 1 Campsite Sign, 1 Fortune Cookie Cart, and 2 Marketplace decorations? 
Also, do you want anything in return? Maybe the bell equivalent of what you might have to spend? I don’t have much but I can see what I can do :ohno:

Sure! After I visit you I’ll be able to mail you the rest of the collection over the next few days if you want 

also i don’t mind, im fine doing it for free cause it won’t cost that much but thanks for offering :sara:

TheOriginalOne
22 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Sure! After I visit you I’ll be able to mail you the rest of the collection over the next few days if you want 

also i don’t mind, im fine doing it for free cause it won’t cost that much but thanks for offering :sara:

THANK YOU :hug:

so when/how do we do this? :laughga:

blackpink
5 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

THANK YOU :hug:

so when/how do we do this? :laughga:

sorry for the late reply i fell asleep :air: just let me know when you’re available and i can come drop it off, I’ll be free most of the day

Archived