GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster

I did not time travel ... I’ll be patient and wait 

on another topic: my museum is almost built, home is ready and I’m already picking up items to expand it !! :flutter:

ps: guys sabe your iron nuggets :deadbanana:

blackpink
31 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

ps: guys sabe your iron nuggets :deadbanana:

Do an island tour! I did one and got exactly 30 iron nuggets from the rocks for Nooks Cranny 

DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

Do an island tour! I did one and got exactly 30 iron nuggets from the rocks for Nooks Cranny 

I’m not that lucky.. all I get is stone and clay 

River

@calmar do you have the switch online?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Zander

I refuse to time travel so I can enjoy the game in the same real world pace. I find there’s lots of things to, especially doing things to earn Nook Miles+ so i can get a ticket to explore other islands for different bugs, trees etc...

I feel like I haven’t put this game down, it’s so pretty... the afternoon to nighttime transition is definitely my favourite time of day.

calmar
39 minutes ago, River said:

@calmar do you have the switch online?

if that's the one you have to pay for, no. So I suppose I can download updates or whatever but I have no long-distance interactive capability.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

River
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

if that's the one you have to pay for, no. So I suppose I can download updates or whatever but I have no long-distance interactive capability.

yeah it's this one, tht you can play online MK8 and others.

So I have a code that gives you one week for free, I got it with the AC purchase, do you want it? would you use it?

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Zander said:

I refuse to time travel so I can enjoy the game in the same real world pace. I find there’s lots of things to, especially doing things to earn Nook Miles+ so i can get a ticket to explore other islands for different bugs, trees etc...

I feel like I haven’t put this game down, it’s so pretty... the afternoon to nighttime transition is definitely my favourite time of day.

This tbh, I keep getting Nook Miles+ and spending them in tickets only.. sometimes I feel unlucky with the islands I get to tho.. 

calmar
2 hours ago, River said:

yeah it's this one, tht you can play online MK8 and others.

So I have a code that gives you one week for free, I got it with the AC purchase, do you want it? would you use it?

I suppose I could use it, but to be honest, I'll be very busy this upcoming week with a large paper deadline looming and having to become accustomed to both learning and teaching with the new online system. So thank you for thinking of me, but I can't right now. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

TheOriginalOne
8 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

OMG

image0.jpg

How did you upload a pic from your switch to here? I want to know! :messga:

River
55 minutes ago, calmar said:

I suppose I could use it, but to be honest, I'll be very busy this upcoming week with a large paper deadline looming and having to become accustomed to both learning and teaching with the new online system. So thank you of thinking of me, but I can't right now. 

No problem! :kara:

blackpink
2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

How did you upload a pic from your switch to here? I want to know! :messga:

i took it with my phone camera! but you can use screenshot on the switch and upload your photos from your SD card which might be easier  

Zander

I think sunset (or golden hour) to night is probably my favourite time of the day :wub: 

Screenshot-2020-03-21-at-20-12-14.png

Archived