game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

While I wait for New Horizons can anyone recommend me any fun games where I can choose/customise my character? 

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Logan said:

Not here for another FE character but I like the multiple weapon future, the bow looks pretty cool.

With the way they use the sword, it reminds me a lot of Ivy from Soul Calibur and I am so hype for that.

But yeah, I was expecting something more highly requested or more unexpected for the last slot of the Fighter's Pass. But at least we have 6 more to look forward to now. Although it said that all will be released by the end of 2021 so they might be slower releases

21 hours ago, Logan said:

Not here for another FE character but I like the multiple weapon future, the bow looks pretty cool.

Another FE char :lana:I can see them having another more hype char ready, but decided to delay them to hype fighter pack vol 2 and brought back Byleth to the first pack

• 4 weeks later...
Haroon

@aaron l @alienwhore @Auralegends @Awakened M @BadMonster @Benji @Craven Moorecox @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @Deano @DeluluSwine @DiegoMonster @edselink @FATCAT @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @GUY Gaga @ilocorB @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LoanSPW @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @LoveNathe @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @msisux @NintendoMONSTER @OneC @Poker @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @RudraCNG @Skoden @slayo @Staryu @StressedOut @theadamcreator @TheOriginalOne @tthen @TROLLGA @uo111 @Widows Kiss @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zander @Mudkip @vinster13 @homomo @Zed

I'm so sorry for being an inactive mess, life just got super busy and chaotic and I was just super tired and burning the candle at both ends :giveup:

How is everyone? :hug:

What's new in general and what's up with your gaming lives? :flutter:

HAPPY 2020 TO EVERYONE :sara:

On my side, I finally 100%ed Dragon Quest XI and omg I will not get over that game, the story was just amazing and I've just never experienced something like that :cryga: I finished it with like 160 or 170 hours or something, and it made me inspired to go back and finish off Octopath Traveler (I'd done it all except the final final boss), so I finally finished Octopath Traveler completely too :party:

Not sure whether to play Luigi's Mansion 3 now or Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, or even continue the JRPG thing I've been on and get Bravely Default for 3DS and do that :O 

Awakened M
12 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@aaron l @alienwhore @Auralegends @Awakened M @BadMonster @Benji @Craven Moorecox @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @Deano @DeluluSwine @DiegoMonster @edselink @FATCAT @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @GUY Gaga @ilocorB @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LoanSPW @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @LoveNathe @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @msisux @NintendoMONSTER @OneC @Poker @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @RudraCNG @Skoden @slayo @Staryu @StressedOut @theadamcreator @TheOriginalOne @tthen @TROLLGA @uo111 @Widows Kiss @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zander @Mudkip @vinster13 @homomo @Zed

I'm so sorry for being an inactive mess, life just got super busy and chaotic and I was just super tired and burning the candle at both ends :giveup:

On my side, I finally 100%ed Dragon Quest XI and omg I will not get over that game, the story was just amazing and I've just never experienced something like that :cryga: I finished it with like 160 or 170 hours or something, and it made me inspired to go back and finish off Octopath Traveler (I'd done it all except the final final boss), so I finally finished Octopath Traveler completely too :party:

Not sure whether to play Luigi's Mansion 3 now or Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, or even continue the JRPG thing I've been on and get Bravely Default for 3DS and do that :O 

Omg, welcome back and happy New Year!:bradley: 

Omg. You 100% Octopath Traveller too? What's your strat for the final final boss? Constant farming? Team levelling? I got all the special classes. So I'm left with the final final boss (rush). I love that game so much. #Primrose

Apparently Luigi's Mansion 3 is the game to go to. So start with that.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Haroon
2 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Omg, welcome back and happy New Year!:bradley: 

Omg. You 100% Octopath Traveller too? What's your strat for the final final boss? Constant farming? Team levelling? I got all the special classes. So I'm left with the final final boss (rush). I love that game so much. #Primrose

Apparently Luigi's Mansion 3 is the game to go to. So start with that.

:runhug:

I'll put the Octopath stuff in a spoiler below just in case :gum:

Spoiler

I got to Galdera ages ago when I first played the game fully but after 3 hours I got wiped out by the second phase and never went back :selena: This time I made all my party level 80 and researched a bit online for tips and mixed in my own strategy too :awesome:

- Have an Apothecary on both parties for Dohter's Charity so Revitalising Jam heals + boosts entire party
- Have a Cleric on both parties for Aelfric's Auspices
- Sorcerer (Cyrus) for phase 1 of Galdera
- Warmaster (Olberic or H'aanit) for phase 2 of Galdera
- Tressa Runelord for phase 2 of Galdera so Transfer Rune allows you to transfer Sidestep to all party members, giving you extra turns of invincibility to boost up and kill off the numerous different parts

Basically as long as Dohter's Charity is up you'll be able to constantly be boosting your party fully quite often :party:

The more I think about it the more I want a shorter game for now, not a massive 150hr+ journey like Octopath and Dragon Quest were :laughga: Luigi's Mansion is 21 hours for completion on HowLongToBeat so that sounds nice and short and yeah good things have been said about it, I'll go to that :nick:

Florian
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Sorry to ignore the whole post but I'm so happy to see you back :hug: I kinda got worried of your sudden absence :( 

Glad to see you back so I can kick your ass at Smash or Mario Kart again :ally:

Haroon
2 hours ago, Florian said:

Sorry to ignore the whole post but I'm so happy to see you back :hug: I kinda got worried of your sudden absence :( 

Glad to see you back so I can kick your ass at Smash or Mario Kart again :ally:

That's so heart warming and sweet, thank you :giveup: :hug: I felt really bad being away from GGD but I'm like instantly happier now being back on :nick:

On 1/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, Logan said:

My eyes rolled so far to the back of my head when I saw it was FE but then the actual fighting explanation part of it seemed cool :shrug: I was surprised though because Three Houses is so recent :huh:

On 12/1/2019 at 9:15 PM, TheOriginalOne said:

Can't tell if im doing a raid with @Haroon right now or if there is more than one Haroon in this world :oprah:

Edit: nevermind the connection fell through :flop:

LOOOL I just saw this :lmao: If they had the Eevee picture then definitely :green:

On 1/9/2020 at 12:35 PM, Dolce Vita said:

While I wait for New Horizons can anyone recommend me any fun games where I can choose/customise my character? 

ASTRAL CHAIN :woot: You can customise your character quite a bit and then also your legion. Plus it's like one of the best games of 2019 and an amazing action game :cool:

On 1/7/2020 at 3:56 PM, Zander said:

So, what do you think were getting?

I did NOT see Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX coming :giveup: I actually loved that on DS and the story was awesome so I might get it but it's also one of the only games I've played multiple times so it's too fresh in my mind still I think :duck:

Besides that, the expansion passes for SwSh seem pretty cool. So glad they're not just ditching those games next year and releasing Pokemon Armour or something as the Crystal/Emerald/Platinum version :rip:

On 2/9/2020 at 10:41 PM, Haroon said:

Welcome back :hug:really missed you guys. Luigi's Mansion 3 doesn't seem too  long so that sounds good. We gotta do another SSBU/MK8D tournament before AC drops.

Haroon
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

WELL IT'S STARTING

OMG YES :cryga:

Also OMG NO because I'll be at a concert :emma: I'll have to watch it on the train home :flop:

Archived