Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haven't found SwSh here yet :selena: might have to go digital so gonna buy and play later today :lolly:

7 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

@Haroon @Logan @Meruk Holland @River @JGD @Florian @Awakened M @TheOriginalOne

i don’t know how many left to tag :sweat: but here is the discord link for you guys to join so we can do max raids easier, and other stuff ofc ! 

discord link: https://discord.gg/P9Vjymw

lemme join despite not having it yet :selena:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
13 minutes ago, Florian said:

The thread keeps unfollowing by itself @Haroon :noparty:

Yeah it made me unfollow too :huh: only thing different is that I’ve been inactive from GGD, so maybe if the OP is inactive then it unfollows you from a thread? Other threads I was following where I wasn’t OP I still kept getting notifications :duck: that’s all I could think of, let’s see if it happens again when I’m active and we can use the process of elimination and if it happens still then create a Support topic :omg: 

17 hours ago, River said:

I just did a silicobra and dua lipa raids

I’M MISSING WHAT THE DUA LIPA JOKE/PUN MEANS PLEASE EXPLAIN :giveup:

18 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

i don’t know how many left to tag :sweat: but here is the discord link for you guys to join so we can do max raids easier, and other stuff ofc ! 

discord link: https://discord.gg/P9Vjymw

Joining now :party: thanks a lot :yay:

Winter/Spring tournament? :gaycat: 

38 minutes ago, Haroon said:

859.png

Impidimp :laughga:

Just another jokes on her name, like Duba Luba, Oompa Loompa and the others

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Yeah it made me unfollow too :huh: only thing different is that I’ve been inactive from GGD, so maybe if the OP is inactive then it unfollows you from a thread? Other threads I was following where I wasn’t OP I still kept getting notifications :duck: that’s all I could think of, let’s see if it happens again when I’m active and we can use the process of elimination and if it happens still then create a Support topic :omg: 

It’s in the wish list :D I’m waiting a few days until everyone completes the game :gaycat:

Florian
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I only follow 4 threads now. I had more than 20 before :/

idk what's going on 

Awakened M
5 hours ago, River said:

859.png

Impidimp :laughga:

Just another jokes on her name, like Duba Luba, Oompa Loompa and the others

I need to stop reading your posts while I'm at work. I nearly burst out laughing at this customer. I LOVE Impidimp! :ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

16 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

I need to stop reading your posts while I'm at work. I nearly burst out laughing at this customer. I LOVE Impidimp! :ladyhaha:

this is hilarious :sharon:

I love it too! and the 3rd evolution is like a hot hairy daddy :laughga:

It's really the 3 stage of a gay: lil confused gay, a twink, and then a bear daddy :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Awakened M
54 minutes ago, River said:

this is hilarious :sharon:

I love it too! and the 3rd evolution is like a hot hairy daddy :laughga:

It's really the 3 stage of a gay: lil confused gay, a twink, and then a bear daddy :air:

..... nailed it. Omg...:air:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Haroon
11 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

It’s in the wish list :D I’m waiting a few days until everyone completes the game :gaycat:

I’ll probably take a while longer because I’m catching everything and then searching longer just to make sure I’ve caught everything in an area :giveup: Also not a lot of free time nowadays besides weekends :noparty:

11 hours ago, Florian said:

I only follow 4 threads now. I had more than 20 before :/

idk what's going on 

Yeah it did that to me too twice recently but I assumed it was because I hadn’t been on in a few weeks :huh: Have you been off for a while too or did it happen overnight? Trying to suss things out :omg: 

EJyF1VvVUAALOd9?format=jpg&name=medium

SSBU got a nod for GOTY! Lowkey expected Astral Chain to get the Nintendo exclusive slot, but SSBU deserves. Pretty great lineup overall. SSBU also got a nod for fighting game and Zelda: LA picked up an art direction nod. Cadence of Hyrule and Goose Game also got a few.

Awakened M

Sword and Shield's ost is top notch.

Not really a spoiler, but THIS track is a BOP!:giveup:

DiegoMonster

Before finishing the league I might do a few Pokémon battling to get to the 500th battle, I want them shinies :selena:

Archived