Featured Posts

ok the raids are addicting

No Gigagamax Butterfree yet

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

UGH DRAGON QUEST XI S IS AMAZING :giveup: But then Pokemon came out yesterday and I'm gonna open the box and start playing today :woot:

Watched all the reviews and I'm a bit nervous but I stay with those games for the competitive stuff after :party:

Haroon
On 11/6/2019 at 12:54 PM, Meruk Holland said:

45 Minute Smash video today, in like 5 minutes

Terry looks awesome but I haven't played Smash in ages :deadbanana: How is he? :popcorn:

On 11/6/2019 at 2:21 PM, Retron said:

Kind of a weird reason when Bayonetta's already in this game, and she's an overtly sexual character. I guess Mai is just too... jiggly? But why couldn't they tone her down like they did Bayo?

I think because Mai's always had a lot of cleavage and leg showing, isn't it? :confused: I'm just remembering her from her inclusion in Dead or Alive, but then again that game turns up the sex stuff a couple of notches anyway :rip:

Not @ me thinking this was dead when I just wasn't following :selena: anyways probably gonna pick up either sword or shield later today :tony:

DiegoMonster
1 hour ago, tthen said:

Not @ me thinking this was dead when I just wasn't following :selena: anyways probably gonna pick up either sword or shield later today :tony:

Me too, lmao!

got Pokemon sword 🗡- on my way to defeat Nessa and get the water gym badge !

Haroon

Okay I've only played 30mins of Shield so far but I'm actually quite disappointed at how it looks already :emma: Nice improvement for a Pokemon game and the best looking so far but I've just come at it from Dragon Quest XI S and it just seems so underwhelming, these are the same complaints I had with Pokemon Let's Go. Undoubtedly it'll be a fun game for a Pokefan but it's frustrating seeing how GameFreak hold back so much when the Pokemon franchise is one of the world's biggest :giveup:

Why are they not doing voice acting and keeping the protagonist silent? (Like BotW and DQ) :huh:

bionic
39 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Okay I've only played 30mins of Shield so far but I'm actually quite disappointed at how it looks already :emma: Nice improvement for a Pokemon game and the best looking so far but I've just come at it from Dragon Quest XI S and it just seems so underwhelming, these are the same complaints I had with Pokemon Let's Go. Undoubtedly it'll be a fun game for a Pokefan but it's frustrating seeing how GameFreak hold back so much when the Pokemon franchise is one of the world's biggest :giveup:

Why are they not doing voice acting and keeping the protagonist silent? (Like BotW and DQ) :huh:

Graphics are always terrible in Pokemon games...this one isn't as bad as Sun/Moon for having problems with frame rates dropping but still pretty awful... :laughga: especially whenever a shadow is involved

buy bionic

Haroon
15 hours ago, bionic said:

Graphics are always terrible in Pokemon games...this one isn't as bad as Sun/Moon for having problems with frame rates dropping but still pretty awful... :laughga: especially whenever a shadow is involved

Actually after playing it almost 8 hours in a row yesterday I'd like to take back some of my earlier harsh criticism :gum: I do still think they hold back unnecessarily, but the game is really pretty in its own way :nick:

I have like 70 Pokemon in my Pokedex and I haven't even beaten the first gym :rip:

DiegoMonster

We need a quick talk-to group in order to make max raids together guys, something like discord, what do you think ? 

Haroon
9 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

We need a quick talk-to group in order to make max raids together guys, something like discord, what do you think ? 

I’m up for that :party: I have no idea how to make that stuff though so I’ll let someone else do the honours :poot: 

DiegoMonster
37 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I’m up for that :party: I have no idea how to make that stuff though so I’ll let someone else do the honours :poot: 

I will do it tomorrow ! Thats the best way to gather people quick for max raids imo

I just did a silicobra and dua lipa raids

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Awakened M
10 minutes ago, River said:

I just did a silicobra and dua lipa raids

I'm at work right now for 28 more minutes, and I cackled  like a witch. :ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived