💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Omg. I cannot stress this enough. You guys need to play and finish Breath of the Wild before the sequel comes out! It's so good:tony:

The ratings and praise are there for a reason!:giveup:

I know :selena:

After 3 months of Deku Seeds hunting and getting the golden poop, I had to take a break, that break lasts a year so far :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopEmergency

ok, why in the world am i not in the OP yet :laughga:  i should end the flopage.

SW-6016-3131-0742

I'm currently playing Luigis Mansion 3 and Overwatch.

Will be playing Pokemon Sword when it comes out :firega:

Question, how do you handle people who teabag in Smash?

It's really pissing me off :grr:

Haroon
13 hours ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Isabelle is my new main

I take it back, I don’t like her anymore :triggered:

32 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

ok, why in the world am i not in the OP yet :laughga:  i should end the flopage.

SW-6016-3131-0742

I'm currently playing Luigis Mansion 3 and Overwatch.

Will be playing Pokemon Sword when it comes out :firega:

Yay welcome :woohoo: Adding you to the OP and to my list in a bit :happy:

How are LM3 and Overwatch? I’ve heard about Overwatch for years but never really got it, it looks a lot like Paladins (or does Paladins look like Overwatch? :huh:)

Awakened M
1 hour ago, River said:

I know :selena:

After 3 months of Deku Seeds hunting and getting the golden poop, I had to take a break, that break lasts a year so far :laughga:

:ladyhaha:

I've done literally everything but the Deku Seed hunting and the Talus Hinox challenge. I'll try to get that done before the year ends:saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

I’m buzzed to get my hands on animal crossing I cannot wait for it :tony:

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

17 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

:ladyhaha:

I've done literally everything but the Deku Seed hunting and the Talus Hinox challenge. I'll try to get that done before the year ends:saladga:

The seeds is just psychotic, 900:selena:

PopEmergency
29 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I take it back, I don’t like her anymore :triggered:

Yay welcome :woohoo: Adding you to the OP and to my list in a bit :happy:

How are LM3 and Overwatch? I’ve heard about Overwatch for years but never really got it, it looks a lot like Paladins (or does Paladins look like Overwatch? :huh:)

we are already friends actually :excited:

LM3 is really nice. For my taste a little bit too easy but it runs like butter on the Switch.

Overwatch is a pure first person shooter. If you are into that genre it's a great game. It's team based, so you'll never play alone. I'm a Blizzard fanboy so my opinion is probably not an objective one :laughga:  Runs great on the Switch as well. But i prefer to play it on PC.

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, River said:

Question, how do you handle people who teabag in Smash?

It's really pissing me off :grr:

They're trying to piss you off so the solution is to wreck them. If you can't then don't rematch. They're hoping you get mad so it throws you off your game. 

I've played a lot of online games, even Halo 3 back in its prime, and no game has more disrespectful players than Smash. 

16 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

They're trying to piss you off so the solution is to wreck them. If you can't then don't rematch. They're hoping you get mad so it throws you off your game. 

I've played a lot of online games, even Halo 3 back in its prime, and no game has more disrespectful players than Smash. 

I'm usually doing Tourney so there's nothing that I can do once they are +2 and the timer is about to hit 0 so they jsut teabag like idiots.

I really hate it, sometime I just close Smash on purpose and it gives both of us a ban, but they deserves it :emma:

At least my mains are in my other profile so I can continue playing lol

I became so good in Smash, I can win 7-10 Tourneys a day in both kind of rules

My schedule for 2020 just got ****ed by TLoU 2 getting pushed to May :selena:planned to get it done before AC drops in March then getting the most of that before I spend the rest of spring burning through CB2077 once that drops. Lowkey hoping TLoU gets another delay so I don't have to stop CB2077 partway through :lana:

1 hour ago, tthen said:

My schedule for 2020 just got ****ed by TLoU 2 getting pushed to May :selena:planned to get it done before AC drops in March then getting the most of that before I spend the rest of spring burning through CB2077 once that drops. Lowkey hoping TLoU gets another delay so I don't have to stop CB2077 partway through :lana:

I didn't know it was delayed :giveup: One of the only games I'm looking forward to. 

40 minutes ago, Knife said:

The Nintendo Switch Lite I bought developed a dead pixel. Why. :saladga:

Unfortunately it happens, try to press with your finger on the dead pixel and see if it's going away, if not just bring it back to where you bought it from, it's still under warranty or contact Nintendo and send it to them (but you may be Switchless for a while)

Archived