Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Took down the divine beasts, got all the memories, found the master sword, and finished a ton of side quests so I think I'm prepared to face Ganon :poot: wish me luck :pray:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

So I just played so Smash and I am rusty af. Just lost Elite Smash with all my mains :flop:

I think I over did it with Three Houses. I finished my first playthrough of Fire Emblem last night. Took me 100 hours lol.

Zander

88% on BOTW and trying to collect all those damn Korok seeds to get 100% on gameplay. When I'm outside in IRL I've started to hallucinate and hear that rattling Korok noise :saladga:

Princess Zelda

Can I just say I'm so happy Zelda is finally relatively good in Smash. She's the only character that had ALWAYS been low tier I would say.  Best g0rl got the buffs she's deserved for ages :giveup: 

BotW might just be the greatest game I've ever played. I've never explored a world in a game like I did with BotW Hyrule. The art was stunning, the music was incredible (Mipha's Theme :bradley:), and I genuinely felt a connection with everyone from Zelda and the champions to the townsfolk and travelers I'd find at stables. The sequel can't come any sooner :excited2:

Also I'm looking for a game I can complete in the next 10 days before Astral Chain drops. Did a bit of MUA3, but I get bored if I spend long enough playing it. Thought of starting FE:TH, but I don't wanna stop part way through then return later. Any suggestions?

River
5 hours ago, tthen said:

Also I'm looking for a game I can complete in the next 10 days before Astral Chain drops. Did a bit of MUA3, but I get bored if I spend long enough playing it. Thought of starting FE:TH, but I don't wanna stop part way through then return later. Any suggestions?

GRIS

It's a 3 hours game + 2 hours to 100%

Check some gameplay, it's very chill and slow but the art and music is amazing and the story is very emotional.

I also started to play Yooka-Laylee yesterday, it has it's flaws but it's pretty nice if you like Banjo, Odyssey and other collect-a-thon

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Haroon

Okay so my last post here was saying that I'd catch up but then life and illness (tonsil issues :koons:) happened but I'm here again and to stay this time. Literally haven't played my Switch in weeks and I'm disgusted with myself :wtf: I was playing through Hollow Knight but I know I'll be so rusty and I'm gonna die like a billion times because of it :rip:

On 8/9/2019 at 3:33 PM, Korok said:

very incognito ..... having a hot girl summer. however.... expect my return w/ pokemon sword/shield x

Perched :popcorn:

On 8/14/2019 at 6:18 PM, aaron l said:

High key can someone recommend any game for me to play besides Smash or Kart.

I feel sad that I have never had a connection to my Switch or desire to spend any money on games :toofunny:

Breath of the Wild and Odyssey are total must haves, besides those there are like 20 others but those are the top ones. Splatoon 2 and Bayonetta 2 and loads of others though :party:

On 8/15/2019 at 4:08 PM, tthen said:
Cooking Mama for Smash confirmed :bradley: it's over for all your mains :bradley:

highkey gonna pick it up if it's reasonably priced

pun :ally: Tbh I've always wanted Cooking Mama for Smash, she'd have an epic moveset. I remember getting the first game when it came out on DS and I loved it so much, my sister and I would take turns and it was just so satisfying to play :nick:

On 8/15/2019 at 4:33 PM, OneC said:

Hey guys!

Someone is going to get Astral Chain? 

YES :woot: That and Link's Awakening and Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon Shield are the games I'm like set on for now :excited:

14 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

So I just played so Smash and I am rusty af

My time to strike :derpga:

5 hours ago, tthen said:

Steamworld Dig, Steamworld Dig 2, Owlboy :woohoo:

11 hours ago, Princess Zelda said:

Can I just say I'm so happy Zelda is finally relatively good in Smash. She's the only character that had ALWAYS been low tier I would say.  Best g0rl got the buffs she's deserved for ages :giveup: 

Princess Zelda, it's an honour to be in your presence :worship2:

I remember playing Zelda a lot in Melee but then it just dropped during Brawl when she was split from Sheik :huh: Since then I've never really wanted to go for her but I've always found it frustrating playing against her :laughga:

What's your friend code by the way? And welcome :sara:

1 hour ago, River said:

GRIS

It's a 3 hours game + 2 hours to 100%

Check some gameplay, it's very chill and slow but the art and music is amazing and the story is very emotional.

I also started to play Yooka-Laylee yesterday, it has it's flaws but it's pretty nice if you like Banjo, Odyssey and other collect-a-thon

I've tried Gris. It's beautiful, but didn't get too far since it just wasn't what I was looking for. Yooka looks interesting though so could check thay out.

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Steamworld Dig, Steamworld Dig 2, Owlboy :woohoo:

How long is Owlboy? It looks pretty great 

River
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

I've tried Gris. It's beautiful, but didn't get too far since it just wasn't what I was looking for. Yooka looks interesting though so could check thay out.

Also the Messenger is awesome

Haroon

HOW DID WE ALL FEEL ABOUT THE INDIE WORLD SHOWCASE? :woot:

23 minutes ago, tthen said:

I took around 15 hours to fully complete everything :happy: Out of all of the games I've played it's one of the ones that stayed with me the most, the story and characters really get to you and I'm really looking forward to when enough of it goes out of my memory that I can replay it and hopefully relive the magic :flutter:

River
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I took around 15 hours to fully complete everything :happy: Out of all of the games I've played it's one of the ones that stayed with me the most, the story and characters really get to you and I'm really looking forward to when enough of it goes out of my memory that I can replay it and hopefully relive the magic :flutter:

I liked the Touryst, the post-apocalypse Stardew Valley clone, the dragons game and Ori

The rest were boring or too straight for me..

How is it going with Hollow Knight?

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Been wanting to play Superhot forever so I'm 100% picking that up. The Touryst, Ori, Youropa, and Skellboy also look pretty interesting (especially Touryst and Youropa)

Haroon
37 minutes ago, River said:

I liked the Touryst, the post-apocalypse Stardew Valley clone, the dragons game and Ori

The rest were boring or too straight for me..

How is it going with Hollow Knight?

Omg Ori looks amazing :flutter: That and Roki caught my attention most :nick: Just rewatching the trailer now for Ori and I'm totally mesmerised. Reminds me of Rayman Legends a bit actually :yay:

I haven't played Hollow Knight in like 2-3 weeks, but I haven't played my Switch in general for that long anyway. My nephews have been playing it when they've been here but I haven't even been home then :rip: I'm gonna do some tonight hopefully and get back into the swing of gaming :party:

11 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

DRAGON QUEST 11 DEMO WOO HOO :pray:

OMG YES I was just looking at this trailer thing and it looks so good :woot:

Archived