I just won my first tourney :diane:

42518985324611f501d0aede8c816254a8989248

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meruk Holland
13 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

How are you doing with Fire Emblem so far? What house did you choose? I forgot :flop: I’m so into this game! 

I've beaten it twice so far. First with Blue Lions, then with Black Eagles. I'll need to to play it two more times to 100% the game, and for now I'm just burnt out. 

DiegoMonster
4 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

I've beaten it twice so far. First with Blue Lions, then with Black Eagles. I'll need to to play it two more times to 100% the game, and for now I'm just burnt out. 

I’ll give the game a pause because I’m getting too addicted to it :flop: I’m even having dreams with Edelgard and Bernadetta :toofunny:

DiegoMonster
9 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I was going to choose Golden Deer because Claude is a whole snack :v:

But then I found out he's not a hunty so i went with Black Eagles because Edelgard is a bad bitch that I would stan and if i was straight I'm sure I'd be interested so I'm just gonna romance her and see how that goes :vegas: 

I’ll go with Claude in my second run! I almost chose him first but decided to do Black Eagles first aswell.. 

btw you’ll be shook mid game :flutter:

Meruk Holland
10 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I was going to choose Golden Deer because Claude is a whole snack :v:

But then I found out he's not a hunty so i went with Black Eagles because Edelgard is a bad bitch that I would stan and if i was straight I'm sure I'd be interested so I'm just gonna romance her and see how that goes :vegas: 

Claude is, like, the hottest out of all the leaders. 

But, I'm pretty salty that only Linhardt is a hunty. At least Female Byleth has some choices among females. 

Spoiler

You can get S rank with Alois and Gilbert as well, but their endings they just act as father figures and you marry an unnamed female villager.

Also, Caspar is technically bisexual, because one of his possible endings is settling down with Linhardt

tthen

So I've been seeing all this Fire Emblem hype and was thinking of picking it up, but I've never played a FE game besides that mobile one for like 20 mins. What's the gameplay like?

Auralegends
13 hours ago, tthen said:

So I've been seeing all this Fire Emblem hype and was thinking of picking it up, but I've never played a FE game besides that mobile one for like 20 mins. What's the gameplay like?

I really enjoy this game. It's also my first FE game. At first it was a bit overwhelming, but you can always check the tutorials again. I really enjoy the turn-based combat system and that you can train specific skills. The only problem I have now is that the Monestary is getting a bit boring and repetitive. 

The game reminds me a bit of Xenoblade Chronicles btw, I'm happy I've bought it :awesome:

tthen

I had this wild ass dream last night where Valve released an Orange Box with HL/HL2/Portal/Portal 2 for the Switch :selena: I'd pay whatever it takes to see this actually happen 

10 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

I really enjoy this game. It's also my first FE game. At first it was a bit overwhelming, but you can always check the tutorials again. I really enjoy the turn-based combat system and that you can train specific skills. The only problem I have now is that the Monestary is getting a bit boring and repetitive. 

The game reminds me a bit of Xenoblade Chronicles btw, I'm happy I've bought it :awesome:

Target have it for 10 bucks off, so I might pick it up now and play it once I'm done with BotW (and Astral Chain since that'll probably be almost out by the time I'm done). It does seem overwhelming, and I don't really have much experience with strategy games outside of Civilization, but it looks really good.

River

In case you missed it guys

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tom Nook

So after seeing the trailer if I were to rank the evil teams it would be:

Team Neo-Plasma

Team Plasma

Team Aqua

Team Skull

Team Galactic

Team Yell (So far :poot:)

Team Rocket

Team Magma

Team Flare

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Lion Heart

Saw this and I HAD to post it somewhere: 

EBZe5k0WkAExdWM.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Meruk Holland

So many people hate Obstagoon, but I just love him so much :giveup:

I bet they'll ruin his stats tho.

Haroon

I've been AWOL for like a week because I went to Wales for a wedding and since then things have just been crazy busy :giveup: This is probably the longest period I haven't touched my Switch for, I feel like a traitor :cryga:

Hope everyone's been well, gonna catch up now! :excited:

DiegoMonster

People around the UK, if you ever wanted to try out Starlink: Battle for Atlas it’s now your chance, the price dropped to 9,99£ (from 80£ :rip:

i think it’s a huge chance and the game is really good, I’ve played it myself, it’s a whole universe to explore 

@Haroon @River ?

Archived