💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Thanks for including me in tags even though I don't own a switch yet, I'm honestly so excited to join y'all and a bunch of other people :diane: September can't come quick enough :vegas:

I didn't include you in the tags, I responded to your post that said: 'I've made my choice :diane:'

I said: 'YAAAY :woot: Let us know when you get it :excited2:'

:giveup:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tthen

Found an N64 for dirt cheap so I now need suggestions on what I should pick up for that :vegas: I currently got OoT, MM, Mario 64, Goldeneye 007, and maybe Smash on my list.

YourWhiskyMouth
1 hour ago, tthen said:

Found an N64 for dirt cheap so I now need suggestions on what I should pick up for that :vegas: I currently got OoT, MM, Mario 64, Goldeneye 007, and maybe Smash on my list.

Diddy Kong Racing, Yoshi’s Story, Pokémon Snap, Mario Party, Gauntlet Legends, Mario Kart, Pokémon Stadium, Toy Story 2 lol.

Haroon
59 minutes ago, tthen said:

Omg the throwback :giveup: The ones I liked playing on there that you haven't said are:

- 007: The World is Not Enough
- Pokemon Snap
- Wave Race

- Turok
- Killer Instinct Gold
- Pokemon Stadium

Haroon
16 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

@Haroon I’m tardy to the party 200w.gif

Nobody said they were up for it so I didn't come online :rip: I'm upstairs now and tired so I don't think I'll come on now :giveup:

Maybe next weekend with more notice :omg:

River

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is sooo good, I enjoy every moment, I really suggest you to play it!

The only flaw is the camera, it can be a bit messy but I guess they'll patch it

Anyway

What are your thought about Astral Chain? do you plan to buy it?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Meruk Holland
11 hours ago, tthen said:

My favorite game of all time was a N64 game :flutter: It was Bomberman 64 The Second Attack. You might have trouble finding a physical copy tho, let alone a cheap copy :noparty: 

Otherwise everyone else has suggested all the gems. Pokemon Snap and Stadium 2 ( gen 1 was hot garbage, but the minigames in 1 might be worth it). Yoshi Story, all the Mario Party Games. You might wanna look into Banjo and Kazooie. I never played it, but everyone that has says its a great game

tthen
6 hours ago, River said:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is sooo good, I enjoy every moment, I really suggest you to play it!

The only flaw is the camera, it can be a bit messy but I guess they'll patch it

Anyway

Might end up picking it up then. Gameplay footage looks really fun. Astral Chain looks ****ing amazing and I'll be picking it up as soon as it drops.

2 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

My favorite game of all time was a N64 game :flutter: It was Bomberman 64 The Second Attack. You might have trouble finding a physical copy tho, let alone a cheap copy :noparty: 

15 bucks off of Ebay :vegas: though the shipper is in China so :selena:

Bowman
homomo

@Deano im away from my switch for the next week, but thanks anyway!

tthen
Haroon
On 7/22/2019 at 6:46 AM, River said:

Haven't looked into it since E3 or something and it seemed cool but need to look at it more :O It looked pretty cool and exciting from what I saw before though. I'll watch more footage closer to the time and wait for some reviews :party:

20 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

You might wanna look into Banjo and Kazooie. I never played it, but everyone that has says its a great game

Omg yes I forgot Banjo Kazooie :udidnt: I didn't have it but I played it a few times when we went to my sister's friend's house and it was really fun, but I was like 5 or 6 and can't remember much :flop:

Also Pilotwings @tthen :yay:

13 hours ago, Deano said:

Anyone up for some SSB or MK tonight? In like an hour or 2? :poot:

Sorry I wasn't home :omg: Also not you tagging everyone alphabetically and then adding me on at the end as an afterthought :cryga:

River
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Haven't looked into it since E3 or something and it seemed cool but need to look at it more :O It looked pretty cool and exciting from what I saw before though. I'll watch more footage closer to the time and wait for some reviews :party:

It looks pretty awesome, I think I'm buying it, I need some Platinum Games game, I need more Bayo lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived