💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
2 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Maybe you can make the group? Then @Florian and @Zander can keep playong when I leave? Or doesn't that make a difference?

With or without items ? 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Auralegends

Omg network error :messga: but I'm going to quit for now, I have to het up early tomorrow. Thanks guys and enjoy your evening :heart:

Zander

Game glitched out and said i didn't have any controllers connected when I did but that's all for me tonight. GG!

PrinceOfTheStorm

what the hell devil may cry 1 is out tomorrow?

why did i not here about that i-

signing out

tthen
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

what the hell devil may cry 1 is out tomorrow?

why did i not here about that i-

thought it came out several weeks ago :laughga: currently between picking up the switch version or the HD collection with 1-3 on the PS4

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, tthen said:

thought it came out several weeks ago :laughga: currently between picking up the switch version or the HD collection with 1-3 on the PS4

do HD collection

signing out

tthen
7 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

do HD collection

Yea I'll probably pick that up with the KH collection soon. I'm done with Undertale so botw left on the switch :selena:

Haroon

Sorry I wasn’t online so I didn’t see that we were playing :omg: I couldn’t anyway actually, had to keep my cousins entertained so we played Smash a bit :laughga:

I think I’ll next properly be able to play on Saturday :party: In the mean time gonna play Ultra Moon and BotW :woohoo:

Hope you guys had a nice time :hug:

Florian
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Sorry I wasn’t online so I didn’t see that we were playing :omg: I couldn’t anyway actually, had to keep my cousins entertained so we played Smash a bit :laughga:

I think I’ll next properly be able to play on Saturday :party: In the mean time gonna play Ultra Moon and BotW :woohoo:

Hope you guys had a nice time :hug:

Tag us whenever you're free :woohoo: 

River
On 6/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, tthen said:

do HD!

Capcom is f-cking greedy, 20$ is too much.

OMG I just clicked on the wrong profile and suddenly JOKER JOINS THE BATTLE I was like whaaaat, I had a heart attack lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived