congrats :golfclap: Finally something you can win :golfclap:

aaron l
Just now, Haroon said:

@aaron l I WOULDVE WON THE GOLD CUP IF YOU DIDNT ATTACK ME AT THE END :sharon: 

I saw you pass me by with that stack

mariah carey smiling GIF

Haroon
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Tag me if you want to play smash guys !! 

I can play after these battles :happy:

Haroon

Thanks for the races and battles guys :party: Gonna get onto Smash Ultimate now :yay:

edit: wait gonna eat first, I’ll be on in 15-20mins :laughga:

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I don’t think they’d release one on the same day as announcing the other because it’d take the spotlight away from the new character :omg: They said it’ll be until February 2020 so that’s one fighter every 3 months or so so I think it’ll be sometime in July, the fighter revealed in June or very late May :huh:

But they did it for Lucas, Roy and Ryu lol, I mean its not out of the question for them to hop on by at E3. You know much HYPE it would garner?

Not to mention, DLC 2 has already been datamined in the game, so whatever it is, it's close to completion. They wouldn't hold out for much longer considering it's been 6 stinking months since an announcement of any dlc fighter once E3 rolls around. 

signing out

Meruk Holland
16 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

But they did it for Lucas, Roy and Ryu lol, I mean its not out of the question for them to hop on by at E3. You know much HYPE it would garner?

Not to mention, DLC 2 has already been datamined in the game, so whatever it is, it's close to completion. They wouldn't hold out for much longer considering it's been 6 stinking months since an announcement of any dlc fighter once E3 rolls around. 

What if they don't announce the next one and just release it when it's ready to go? Ya know, they just pull a Beyonce

PrinceOfTheStorm
31 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

What if they don't announce the next one and just release it when it's ready to go? Ya know, they just pull a Beyonce

so a shadow drop?

that'd be a mess because they HAVE to warn people of a new update to save replays.

signing out

Haroon
1 hour ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Did they? I can’t remember :gum: I just don’t see them releasing one fighter and announcing another on the same night, I do think they need to announce something at E3 though whether it’s the release of fighter #2 or just the reveal :huh:

I’m fine with being wrong though, any info/release is good with me :laughga: 

1 hour ago, Meruk Holland said:

Hmm I can see them doing something like this but with short notice, not like the months of waiting for Joker :omg:

Meruk Holland
40 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

so a shadow drop?

that'd be a mess because they HAVE to warn people of a new update to save replays.

Right, kinda like how they had that one Nintendo Direct where they said Version 3.0.0 was coming but they didn't reveal anything about it, and even though it was almost assuredly going to include Joker, they didn't say it.

Archived