💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Lust For Life' tracklist leaks

LustForLife

Featured Posts

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, So Legit said:

The songs were registered! They're 100% confirmed now :P Was so annoyed by people using "Coachella isn't on the album" as an excuse. she never said that herself and neither did her team!

my b

"God Bless America and All The Beautiful Women In It" & "When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing" have me hyped. Best American Record better be a bonus track:pray:

Petrichor
50 minutes ago, So Legit said:

ALL SONGS WERE REGISTERED. Confirming 100%. You can no longer claim it's fake.

http://repsearch.ppluk.com/ars/faces/pages/audioSearch.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=lpqtj0aim_4

Scroll through

Just because a song was registered does not mean it's on the album. "Room in My Heart" with Elton John was the first song registered for 'Joanne' and it wasn't even on the album.

I feel like that tracklist is fake as hell. Why would they only include one feature on it? If it was real, they would obviously list all of the features.

Hellspont

The album is out in 2 weeks how is there not an official tracklist lmfao what is this era

ItsTommyBitch

I'm a greedy bitch, so the track lengths disappoint me (esp. White Mustang & Cherry)

I wanted GBAAATBWII to be 5-6 minutes tbh :air: 4 minutes is a short Lana song :giveup: While I'm at it, **** Change being so long, we've heard 1:30 of it and to me its incredibly boring so far #JusticeForRosesBloomForYou :giveup: 

I stg tho, if Get Free isn't Yosemite renamed, Imma cry.

I highly doubt that there is a deluxe though at this point, but I guess well find out in 6 days :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived