đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MTV TRL (October 2017)

SpaceJam

Featured Posts

SpaceJam
14 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

TRL worked in a pre-YouTube, pre-social media, pre-smartphone world. It's 2017 hennies. Teenagers are not going to tune in to a live cable television show to watch some music videos

not-realistic-at-all-gif.gif?w=584

Premieres exclusive to MTV still happen, what better way then to premiere them on the BIG SCREEN

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

I like this format, I never watched it, but it reminds me of 'Los 10+ pedidos' from MTV latinamerica. I want it back, or at least a retransmition of this TRL on my MTV signal.

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

SpaceJam
44 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I like this format, I never watched it, but it reminds me of 'Los 10+ pedidos' from MTV latinamerica. I want it back, or at least a retransmition of this TRL on my MTV signal.

what is los pedidos

SpaceJam
3 hours ago, insight said:

Why do you need TRL when you have Youtube?

Interviews, Audience interaction, the element of ANYTHING can happen on LIVE TV.

Mariah says Hi.

Spock

so iconic

but yeah they shouldn't touch it

who will love me when the night is over

Pierre
On 6/7/2017 at 9:49 PM, SpaceJam said:

what is los pedidos

The translation it's something like 'The 10 most wanted', it was a ranking with the most voted videos, Gaga used to rule it with Paparazzi, LoveGame, the show ended around Born This Way I think. 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

SpaceJam

-from the Viacom peoples

"NEED Outgoing Music fans for MTV LIVE/TRL all Summer Long. We will be filming live portions of MTV this Summer from our Times Square studio and will be looking for outgoing audience members to be a part of the live portion of the show. We will be paying everyone who participates $40.00 for being a part of the show. If you are interested in being a part of MTV LIVE this Summer email us at [email protected] and put "MTV LIVE" in the subject title along with the nformation:
Full Name:
Social Media handle (IG or FB):

If you are not local and visiting specific dates make sure to include that info in your email. Excited to spend the SUMMER in Times Square! Must be 16 or older

19875226_1342910179139701_15635289339064

SpaceJam
17 hours ago, Pierre said:

The translation it's something like 'The 10 most wanted', it was a ranking with the most voted videos, Gaga used to rule it with Paparazzi, LoveGame, the show ended around Born This Way I think. 

oh wow did not know!

Archived