not really, the demos have different vocals and some have different lyrics

It can very well apply effects and pitch the vocals

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
Just now, Art Ploft said:

It can very well apply effects and pitch the vocals

these aren't edited tho, you can tell they are different :poot:ย and how would he create the new lyrics

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Art Ploft
Just now, SpookyKid said:

these aren't edited tho, you can tell they are different :poot:ย and how would he create the new lyrics

vocal demo stems, like MJH....

gagzus
5 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Hmm none of these recently leaked demos or whatsoever wereย made on MacBooks I think

They could easily have been because even Zedd and Madeon have said they always make there beats on Mac or MacBooks first and since Zedd was on the road with her for the BTWB it makes sense. Plus all the times she posted selfies recording like TEA, yes she had mic equipment but she was in a hotel room and they would've recorded her on a laptop/MacBook most likely.

i mean I'm not 100% sure but she always used to say in like 2008-ย 2011ย her demos were made on laptops and they used studios to get clean vocals and do proper compressors and equalisingย for the final cut and then the mastering team does the rest.ย 

ย 

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

They could easily have been because even Zedd and Madeon have said they always make there beats on Mac or MacBooks first and since Zedd was on the road with her for the BTWB it makes sense. Plus all the times she posted selfies recording like TEA, yes she had mic equipment but she was in a hotel room and they would've recorded her on a laptop/MacBook most likelyย 

She has a studio in her bus, I'm sure

SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, Art Ploft said:

vocal demo stems, like MJH....

we had some stems before the demos leaked and none had the demo vocals tho?

gagzus

She has a studio in her bus, I'm sure

She does but it's not a studio- studio, in all the pics she's always posts it's always just a mic setup with a MacBook or Mac computerย 

gagzus

we had some stems before the demos leaked and none had the demo vocals tho?

ย I would like to remind uย pro tool packs exist as well, they're stems typically from demo takes

SpookyKid
Just now, gagzus said:

She does but it's not a studio- studio, in all the pics she's always posts it's always just a mic setup with a MacBook or Mac computerย 

but she also visited A LOT of studios in the pre-ARTPOP era, remember that "to finish" list she posted?

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

ย I would like to remind uย pro tool packs exist as well, they're stems typically from demo takes

yes, I know, but that's basically demos, when it comes down to it, every song is made out of stems

gagzus

but she also visited A LOT of studios in the pre-ARTPOP era, remember that "to finish" list she posted?

Yes that's true however all the changes ended up being were those to the final cuts some of the demos had time and date meta tags from 2012 and early 2013ย 

SpookyKid
Just now, gagzus said:

Yes that's true however all the changes ended up being were those to the final cuts some of the demos had time and date meta tags from 2012 and early 2013ย 

Yeah, well, we'll never really know how he got them

gagzus

Yeah, well, we'll never really know how he got them

He would have gotten the first tier demos and voice notes online easily because she was a victim of iCloud hacking where we got unseen 2013-2014 selfies and a ton of 2008-2009 MacBook selfies from her cloud, for example The Applause concept voice note was from her iCloud because even though she deleted it off her iPhone the iCloud saved it because she was most likely on wifi at the time

SpookyKid
Just now, gagzus said:

He would have gotten the first tier demos and voice notes online easily because she was a victim of iCloud hacking where we got unseen 2013-2014 selfies and a ton of 2008-2009 MacBook selfies from her cloud, for example The Applause concept voice note was from her iCloud because even though she deleted it off her iPhone the iCloud saved it because she was most likely on wifi at the time

Yeah, that could be it

I'm glad he's sharing it tho :Dย 

• venusfly locked and unlocked this topic

Archived