💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Livestream

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

do you guys think/know there will be a livestream for the JWT? i heard some members said a facebook livestream was confirmed but i can't find any information  :huh:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Teal Ambition

It's not the JWT. It's the Dive Bar show that's going to be live streamed on Bud Light's Facebook page.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Tom Nook

Maybe for the last show like the artRave with Yahoo! Live but unless she has a sponsor I doubt it 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Nicole

Dive Bar will have a livestream on their facebook page. A live stream for every show would be messy. I like that she live streamed the last artRave though, I'd love for her to do that again.

actsleazy
15 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

It's not the JTW. It's the Dive Bar show that's going to be live streamed on Bud Light's Facebook page.

it's not the joanne tour world either :laughga:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

HOTNebraskaGuy
14 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

it's not the joanne tour world either :laughga:

John Tour Wayne :selena:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

actsleazy
3 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

John Tour Wayne :selena:

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

IllumiMark

There will be a live stream for her Dive Bar show, yes. But it is unknown whether she will have a live stream for the Joanne World Tour. It is likely that she will live stream the last show of the Joanne World Tour, as she did with the artRave. It would be nice, since she is not a big fan of releasing tour DVDs. The Monster Ball Tour x HBO DVD is absolutely fantastic, I still watch it from time to time (much better + professional footage than the YAHOO! live stream).

Sirius094

I don't think so. Rather I'd like a DVD (although they are outdated) like the monsterball dvd :flutter:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Irrelevant
9 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

I want her to live stream the first show on youtube. Holy Lucifer I would die

Me too :giveup:

I'll probably stay up all night to wait for it, and GGD will probably crash, BUT PLEASE :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

It would be nice if we could get a livestream or DVD of the JWT since it looks like not everyone will be able to see it live. 

Archived