💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some monsters are mad at little girl who danced with Gaga in Brisbane

ck100

Featured Posts

jhonyguy04

What if these are madonna stans who created fake monsters twitter accounts to make Gaga and her fan base look bad

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
absolutelyfab

Incredibly immature and stupid. Why? She's just 11, omg :ohno: Imagining me at that age, getting all that hate, I would just.. :rip:

The headline says "attacked online", but the text admits it's YouTube comments. Really all you need to know, I think. YouTube comments = cesspit of the Internet.

youtube.png

http://xkcd.com/202/

The headline says "attacked online", but the text admits it's YouTube comments. Really all you need to know I think. YouTube comments = cesspit of the Internet.

youtube.png

SO TRUE :lmao:

Needs more spelling and grammar errors though

Some monsters... desperately need to get a life. A real one.

Actually, at first I was convinced it was monsters who did this. But when I heard about the fact that it happened solely on Youtube... I don't think we can know for sure if they are or aren't trolls, or whether they're monsters or not. It actually doesn't matter, it's just a sick thing to do. Pretty much everyone commenting on Youtube needs to get a life tbh, they act like this about everything. As Nemo correctly said: Youtube = cesspool of the Internet.

Remains absolutely vile and repulsive behavior anyhow, of course. 11 years old... :cry:

GagaLogic

I can't at people like that... how can they really be that bitter towards a kid? :smh: Pressed haters.

It was in the YouTube comments. "Attacked online" is just media sensationalism trying to get some eyeballs by exploiting Gaga's popularity.

Squidward T

Now come to think about it, Madonna stans would do that, I wouldn't be suprised tbh

ElectricLover

Youtube commenters tho :lolgaga:

It's like taking Twitter monsters and having them fail grade school three times over.

Rude.

I like how everybodys on her side now tho. :roll:

Did anyone ever express on here that they held a grudge against her for being pulled up on the stage by Gaga? :eek:

I don't mean people saying like "Oh, I'm so jealous!" or "That should've been me tbh :nails: " type comments, I mean actual obviously vicious ones. I think we all wished we could've been on that stage like she did, but that does not equate being on the side of those who attack her.

AshIey

Is it just me or is this fanbase getting worse? I don't remember Maria Aragon getting attacked.

Squidward T

Whatever, there are crazy fans in every fanbase, I just ignore them

Archived