Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some monsters are mad at little girl who danced with Gaga in Brisbane

ck100

Featured Posts

MarryTheKnight

That lil girl didnt even know the choreography. Fake ass monster smh

That's so stupid. A) She's a little girl. B) Even if she were a grown ass woman, Gaga chose her. She had nothing to do with it.

Jealousy is really ugly.

I can't do MTN's choreography either. :sick: Just because someone doesn't know all of her dance moves doesn't mean that he or she isn't a monster.

Justin was being sarcastic...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan Brown

Even if it had been an old fellow, monsters would have hated on him, tbh. :nono:

I'm sorry, but I think that you don't have to know ALL THE CHOREOGRAPHIES to be a good Little Monster. :nails:

I can't do MTN's choreography either. :sick: Just because someone doesn't know all of her dance moves doesn't mean that he or she isn't a monster.

found more fake monsters :nails:

this is the danger with being such a massive superstar, you have to be careful about how your actions affect the crazy fans lol

crisTEAne

I'm sorry, but I think that you don't have to know ALL THE CHOREOGRAPHIES to be a good Little Monster. :nails:

of course you don't, it's rediculous :nails:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MarryTheKnight

Maybe he should added :hor: in a Spoiler or something.

Maybe people should learn to not be so gullible and understand jokes :hor:

Dayman

This is a joke right? Why would they be mad, it was such a nice thing. Im sorry but if they are really angry over this and writing threatening comments then they need to recieve a mental evalution.

They need to grow up and get over it, she was on stage in front of over 40 thousand people I am sure she was just a little nervous.

Archived