• Bianca Del Rio
    • Violet Chachki
    • Bob the Drag Queen
    • Sasha Velour
    • One of the All Stars Season Winners - Alaska/Chad Michaels

Featured Posts

rumours
8 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

It's scary how much of myself I see in Sharon haha. There's a running joke between my best friend and I that Sharon is my long lost twin that I was seperated at birth from lol. She says the things I wish I had the balls to say. For example she was doing a Halloween concert and she was trying to wrap up the show and people kept asking for pics so she turned and was like "listen you know I love you guys but you're cutting into my drinking time god damn it!!!!" Lol that's s totally me haha

Hey:hug:

I would say that I can't believe Sharon would say such a thing, but it sounds exactly like her (she loves alcohol). Lol:ladyhaha:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga

imo

Sharon, Jinkx, BeBe, Alaska, Bianca, Chad, Bob, Sasha, Tyra, Raja, Violet

And If I could change it

Season 2: Raven/Jujubee/Pandora (Although she had consistently messy looks)

Season 6: Adore, Courtney (I wouldn't actually change it but I thought everyone in the top 3 could've won and I'd be fine with it)

Season 7: Ginger Minj

Season 8: Kim Chi

All Stars 1: Pandora, Jujubee, Raven, Latrice, Tammie, Yara Sophia (but I get why Chad won and she deserved it, I'd just prefer these others)

All Stars 2: First off I think Alaska should've won+she deserved it, but I really wanted to see Katya, Adore, Ginger, or Tatianna win a season

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

For me personally, it was between Jinkx and Bianca. I like both of them SO much!

Bianca is the friend who will tell you "you look like you ate the whole god damn bakery" when you ask if these pants make you look fat. She's the friend who loves ya to death but won't ever let you know she cares haha. She's the one that will hug you and then say "now get the **** out of my apartment" but that's her way of saying "I love you" haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hey:hug:

I would say that I can't believe Sharon would say such a thing, but it sounds exactly like her (she loves alcohol). Lol:ladyhaha:

Hahaha that's why I love her♥️. She would make the best drinking buddy haha. Sharon loves alcohol like Willam loves d*ck haha. Despite that people say she's nasty and rude, she really is a sweetheart. She just has a very "in your face" type of humor and not everyone gets that. That's what makes me love her though haha. I remember my best friend texted me when season 4 started and she's like "I have found your long lost twin". Lol I see so much of myself in Sharon 

rumours
25 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

imo

Sharon, Jinkx, BeBe, Alaska, Bianca, Chad, Bob, Sasha, Tyra, Raja, Violet

And If I could change it

Season 2: Raven/Jujubee/Pandora (Although she had consistently messy looks)

Season 6: Adore, Courtney (I wouldn't actually change it but I thought everyone in the top 3 could've won and I'd be fine with it)

Season 7: Ginger Minj

Season 8: Kim Chi

All Stars 1: Pandora, Jujubee, Raven, Latrice, Tammie, Yara Sophia (but I get why Chad won and she deserved it, I'd just prefer these others)

All Stars 2: First off I think Alaska should've won+she deserved it, but I really wanted to see Katya, Adore, Ginger, or Tatianna win a season

I was team Katya for All Stars 2.... and 3,4,5,6.... :pray:

SiliconeMonster

Bianca because she's insanely talented and snarky as hell. I channel her no ****s given attitude in my daily life.

Find your freedom in the music

Babylonian
47 minutes ago, Hopeless said:

I seriously can't stand Alaska :reductive:

Same here.

Most annoying queen ever

rumours
10 minutes ago, ivaann8 said:

Same here.

Most annoying queen ever

RPDR+S5F+22.jpg

tumblr_n6bem3F3FF1qac1soo7_250.gif

JohnnyVersace

I voted for Sharon. Without her, Sasha wouldn't honestly have been possible. She turned drag dark, and brought it mainstream. 

But I do ADORE Alaska and Bianca :giveup:

rumours
30 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I voted for Sharon. Without her, Sasha wouldn't honestly have been possible. She turned drag dark, and brought it mainstream. 

But I do ADORE Alaska and Bianca :giveup:

This is very true. She really did revolutionalize drag race

Letmelivemylife
10 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

This is very true. She really did revolutionalize drag race

Exactly that's why I love her. She takes the "dark side" and puts it front and center and says "this is who the f*ck I am and I won't apologize for it. I won't tone it down to make you comfortable". In a way, she's like gaga in that Sharon's whole deal is "let your freak flag fly high and proud". 

Archived