đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will The Joanne World Tour Be VERY Minimalistic?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Monsterish
1 hour ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

She could have been rehearsing all this time.  I doubt she would wait till now to start rehearsing.  I can see it being kinda small like the Artrave.  She won't just be sitting around singing. 

:sure:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. 

It's already confirmed that she has 4 different stages and that the stage will be multi-layered whatever that means. She's been in the creative process for the tour since February. Once its all planned out it doesn't take long to rehearse and put together, that's what Richie is paid for also. 

Of course she may have a longer acoustic set or acoustic guitar set this time round because the album has more acoustic slow material but it will still be on the level of the past tours in terms of production, dancing, outfits. 

Spock
On 6/24/2017 at 6:26 PM, RAMROD said:

Get ready to fight with other fans to stand next to her in the photo op :sis:

Expectation:

latest?cb=20120607175635

Bn29ppwIUAE7980.jpg

A lot of M&G packages for people like Ariana Justin 5H etc were announced as having a group photo but it turned out to be individual the day of

I think they just said that so groups that go together take a pic together, or so people would adjust their expectations of the time you get with her

so pretty sure it'll be like that. At least I hope so cause I got a M&G and I'll seriously fume :selena:

who will love me when the night is over

Hi Its Nicole

I like to think about this as a blender. Put lots of Coachella + Super Bowl kinda performances in it, then sprinkle Dive Bar Tour/Promo kinda performances. I mean she knows the choreographies to all of her past hits + A-YO. She will just have to learn a few more considering that this album doesn't have a lot of "Dance" songs. + she probs had plenty of time to plan stage design, props, setlist etc. during Super Bowl/Coachella days. I wouldn't worry.

Hello Gaga

SiliconeMonster

I'm hoping that JWT is a mix between Super Bowl halftime and Coachella. I'd be shooketh.

Find your freedom in the music

Miel

I've been wondering this. No doubt that she usually goes heavy on theatrics, but this time around, the album Joanne itself has more slower/live-instrument performance based songs than the other albums, I feel.

3 points in and ready for more

DeleteMyAccount

One of my favs tours by Carrie Underwood had an AMAZING set and show:

But just because she's country and her albums tend to be half upbeat songs and half ballads doesn't mean she couldn't pull off a badass show. I mean, I loved her opening performance. Sometimes the show production can make a slower album, like Joanne, seem much bigger when experiencing it live in person.

dancefreak

I think the biggest part will be very minimalistic and a smaller one will be planned/choreographed/a show like always

On 25/6/2017 at 10:44 PM, jxckk said:

No. 

It's already confirmed that she has 4 different stages and that the stage will be multi-layered whatever that means. She's been in the creative process for the tour since February. Once its all planned out it doesn't take long to rehearse and put together, that's what Richie is paid for also. 

Of course she may have a longer acoustic set or acoustic guitar set this time round because the album has more acoustic slow material but it will still be on the level of the past tours in terms of production, dancing, outfits. 

Receipts? 

43 minutes ago, wiwi said:

Receipts? 

C6wJLpDWcAEU3Wa.jpg

this is the seating plan for some of the venues websites, they wouldn't put it up if it wasn't similar or fake. 

http://www.heraldextra.com/entertainment/music/additional-tix-added-to-lady-gaga-s-joanne-world-tour/article_c4a5ca92-847c-555c-ad7c-dbd27405d27c.html

and that is the article talking about the multi-layer design of the stage. Their has been a few articles talking about it.

"According to a press release, the tour's innovative stage design features multiple levels and stages, offering more clear sight lines on all sides, and thus more seats than originally planned."

tenor.gif

Bizcochito
1 hour ago, dancefreak said:

I think the biggest part will be very minimalistic and a smaller one will be planned/choreographed/a show like always

minimalistic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the MESS that was the artGrave :lana:

courtneylove

I feel like if it is going to be minimalist then her M&G should be more intimate. From what I hear she has always been fair with her fans but the M&G description seems like a travesty. To charge $1500 for a quick group picture just does not sound like her. I mean she did the Dive Bar tour and I'm sure so many people got to talk with her and get pictures. Yes, she's bigger than ever now. And, yes, this is a completely different era, but I feel she just has way too much respect for her fans to allow this to happen. I am really hoping that they have just used that wording as a sort of fallback plan and that her teams will try and feel out the shows as they come.

GypsyVida
On 6/24/2017 at 0:03 PM, PeachJug said:

it would be SUPER COOL if she turned it into some big story... like a musical thing

with choreography and a plot

YES like playing all the Joanne tracks in an order that'd make sense on a timeline with some intermissions from past songs... that would be so amazing!!

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
20 hours ago, deadauntmonster said:

I'm hoping that JWT is a mix between Super Bowl halftime and Coachella. I'd be shooketh.

yeah that's what I'm hoping for. perfect mixture between crazy and normal

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived