πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Make Your Mark - Gaga Daily Banner Competition

Logan

Featured Posts

Sex Dreams

Which ones are you referring to? Maybe I could work something out with the admin.

Well first off, we need to be able to use textures, fonts, etc. It makes our work nicer and basically helps us do what we do. Oh and that PSD is so confusing. We should be able to use photo shoots, pictures. Let us show off what we can do. Tbh, it just ruins our work. I'm not trying to be rude, but work something out.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I please color this part of the banner in black? I really need to because that would make the final result look better. :(

fc7n2s.png

Zilla

You can do a lot with that space. I know it's not a lot, but it's possible.

I'm talking from a design background here, in the real world, when you're asked to design something, there are tons of restrictions. I wrote out the rules as a favor to you, so you aren't looped in a legal battle with magazine people or anything. I was making them specific. There are certain things we can and cannot do.

I just don't like how the other mods and I spent hours compiling these rules and some people still aren't happy.

Make it known that I'm here to help you guys with your submissions with critiquing etc. if you need me.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

LittleDudeNT5

You can do a lot with that space. I know it's not a lot, but it's possible.

I'm talking from a design background here, in the real world, when you're asked to design something, there are tons of restrictions. I wrote out the rules as a favor to you, so you aren't looped in a legal battle with magazine people or anything. I was making them specific. There are certain things we can and cannot do.

I just don't like how the other mods and I spent hours compiling these rules and some people still aren't happy.

We're not unappreciative. I think it's a nice gesture. But can't you guys see the point we're trying to get across?

Sex Dreams

Honestly, I don't even want to try this anymore. We appreciate it, but if we can't do certain things then forget it.

Zilla

Yes but those are restrictions in place, and they're not going to change.

I apologize about that, it is what it is.

Please just try it, see what you can come up with. You never know until you try.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

LittleDudeNT5

Yes but those are restrictions in place, and they're not going to change.

I apologize about that, it is what it is.

Please just try it, see what you can come up with. You never know until you try.

I'm sorry for being so assertive earlier. I didn't really think about how much you guys put into this.

I might try it but I'm a (loser) and use GIMP So I'm not acquainted with .psd.

PetiteMonstre

Basically, we don't want it to look like a generic pop forum, we want professional looking things. Steph is here to help with designs, and I think you guys are able to put something interesting and original together without having to get too complicated.

Zilla

I'm sorry for being so assertive earlier. I didn't really think about how much you guys put into this.

I might try it but I'm a (loser) and use GIMP So I'm not acquainted with .psd.

No it's okay, I just really want it to work hahah

Maybe like, if I do a mock entry? It is possible to design something in such small space.

LittleDudeNT5

Maybe like, if I do a mock entry? It is possible to design something in such small space.

That might work? :shrug: Maybe a few "ideas" could get some of us going?

EDIT: can I also put out that I REALLY want another theme with black font for the boards (like on the main page with the categories & threads & stuff). I've been pulling for a black-font-ed theme forever now.

PetiteMonstre

:legend: Flawless Steph is flawless.

Zilla

okay I will, in time. By tonight, I hope.

So do we just upload the .psd file when completed? Will mediafire work okay? :)

Zilla

So do we just upload the .psd file when completed? Will mediafire work okay? :)

Yes, use mediafire and post it in the other thread along with a jpg or png of your header.

I don't really understand how we can "make our mark" when you're placing so many restrictions. I get they're for legal reasons or w/e but without being disrespectful, this is kind of pointless.

What he said.

Archived