9 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

THE WBT DISRESPECT

SIS WAS ROBBED

:air:

I CANT AT @BloodyGlory AND @Anveeroy SCORES. THE BLASPHEMY :air:

:poot: sis :poot:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

I am feeling very very very very very very sad.  I mean seriously? You guys carried out without me?  :toofunny: It was midnight 3:30. I was sleeping. I had a test today which went bad (Grrh, I need to practice more English, aha speaking! ) 

Okay, enough drama! :lolly:

But I am not surprised to see the reactions of this megarate. It went great. @KING ELIZABITCH , Congratulations and I am still mad at you.. -_- -_- -_-

Creyk

Mess, I missed this? I am shocked. I had no idea this was going to be held yesterday! :duck:

n0ne
2 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

I am feeling very very very very very very sad.  I mean seriously? You guys carried out without me?  :toofunny: It was midnight 3:30. I was sleeping. I had a test today which went bad (Grrh, I need to practice more English, aha speaking! ) 

Okay, enough drama! :lolly:

But I am not surprised to see the reactions of this megarate. It went great. @KING ELIZABITCH , Congratulations and I am still mad at you.. -_- -_- -_-

34 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Mess, I missed this? I am shocked. I had no idea this was going to be held yesterday! :duck:

It was suppose to happen right now, but he was perched for meltdowns and some of us that were online were perched for the results, so we decided then and there. :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Hades

I apologize for rushing this but half the members were online so we did this earlier.:giveup:

Anveeroy
12 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

It was suppose to happen right now, but he was perched for meltdowns and some of us that were online were perched for the results, so we decided then and there. :selena:

11 hours ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

I apologize for rushing this but half the members were online so we did this earlier.:giveup:

I am not crying

I am not crying

I am not crying

I am still crying!!

Archived