Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I scored 4 floor tickets for Indianapolis

gda66

Featured Posts

They were purchased on the same card in two separate orders of two tickets. It now seems two of the group will not be in our area that month. How can I possibly think answer these tickets to someone else ?  TIA 

tickets 

Cuchulainn

So are you trying to find someone to take the tickets off you? There's a bit of confusion in the OP.

Cuchulainn
Just now, gda66 said:

If I wanted wanted to transfer a pair of them, is it even possible ?

I don't know. I'm not sure selling tickets is allowed in threads though.

9 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

goodbye scammer

cuca.gif

I assure you I have no intention of scamming anyone.  Way to welcome me to the community.  

weed

I don't understand 

if you're trying to sell tickets then I think you should explicitly say that. Try Craigslist or FB market

Just now, gda66 said:

I assure you I have no intention of scamming anyone.  Way to welcome me to the community.  

don't play the victim card. you look extremely suspicious, first post and it's intent is to solicit tickets.

Thanks for the help. I was just trying to see if anyone knew.  I have never purchased tickets that you have to swipe the card you purchased with for entry.  Appreciate the swift reply and not being called a scammer. Apologies if I breached board etiquette 

rumours
12 minutes ago, gda66 said:

They were purchased on the same card in two separate orders of two tickets. It now seems two of the group will not be in our area that month. How can I possibly think answer these tickets to someone else ?  TIA 

tickets 

The Power of Prayer.

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

I don't understand 

if you're trying to sell tickets then I think you should explicitly say that. Try Craigslist or FB market

^^^^^^^This 

Just now, musicnotbling said:

don't play the victim card. you look extremely suspicious, first post and it's intent is to solicit tickets.

I was soliciting advice not selling tickets.   Apologies 

Is it possible to refund the tickets?  I know there are some cases where that's an option.  

Cuchulainn
8 minutes ago, gda66 said:

Welcome! Sorry, the wording in OP was just a little off. I hope someone knows the answer to your question though :) :hug:

Again I apologize if I breached etiquette. I would have not even bothered but google and ticketbastard don't have any answers. I thought this might be an appropriate forum. 

Archived