Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gay wrestler Dylan Geick dating social media star Jackson Krecioch?

poppy

Featured Posts

My Enigma Heart
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

I have Troye Sivan, least my dreams can c*m a reality. Unlike you delusional bottoms.

I don't give a fck if you like Troye Sivan. I don't care if Shawn's straight or gay because I'm gonna continue drooling over his abs nonetheless. Now sit down, ho. 

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Came here with the hopes to see a hot wrestler and not a couple of twinks :selena: 

32 minutes ago, Erotica said:

Came here with the hopes to see a hot wrestler and not a couple of twinks :selena: 

Is this better? :classy:

Tom Nook

I read an article Jackson broke up with his ex on like on a live stream wtf :cryga: that's so awkward this is why I don't understand the appeal of these YouTube "celebs" :gaycat: anyways Dylan is a cutie and I could help him practice wrestling specifically Ancient Greek wrestling if you know what I mean :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

14 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

I read an article Jackson broke up with his ex on like on a live stream wtf :cryga: that's so awkward this is why I don't understand the appeal of these YouTube "celebs" :gaycat: anyways Dylan is a cutie and I could help him practice wrestling specifically Ancient Greek wrestling if you know what I mean :lolly:

They didn't break up on live stream, they had a broadcast right after breaking up though. It was very awkward. 

Tom Nook
3 hours ago, poppy said:

They didn't break up on live stream, they had a broadcast right after breaking up though. It was very awkward. 

Omfg :cryga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived